[lac-discuss-en] ¿Podrí = =?iso-8859-1?q?a usted clarificar? =?iso-8859-1?q?Rendiciones= =?iso-8859-1?q 5Fde=5Fcuenta=5Fporque=3D3F_=3D =

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 08:58:23 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?=5Blac-discuss-en=5D=09=BFPodr=ED = =?iso-8859-1?q?a_usted_clarificar=3F_=3D=3Fiso-8859-1=3Fq=3FRendiciones= =?iso-8859-1?q?=5Fde=5Fcuenta=5Fporque=3D3F_=3D =
From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

Dear Johny: The question was towards Our common Antonio friend and I really create has sufficient capacity,y asi I recognize it, to answer by itself and to occur the answer to the preoccupation that we felt many by the assumed attitude and defense of the corporative interests of a private company that this very far from the interests of the users, segun my particular point of view. In another order gustaria me who You participated in the teleconferencings and the development of politicas for the region and in collaboration with single ALAC but alla of appearing to make a defense of which does not need it, confusing concepts and not contributing anything discucion raised.

Ojala we pruned to find in December in meeting of Cartagena and power us to talk but on the individual.

my greetings

Carlos Dionisio Aguirreabogado - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba- Argentina -
* 54-351-424-2123/423-5423
to www.derechoytecnologia.com.ar
http://ar.ageiadensi.org
> Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 22:25:22 +0000 > From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com > To: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org > CC: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-in ] Could you clarify? =?iso-8859-1?q?Rendiciones_de_cuenta_porque=3F = >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (is - > in)--]] >  >  > Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?=BFPodr=EDa_usted_clarificar=3F __?= =?iso-8859-1?q?Rendiciones_de_cuenta_porque=3F = > From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com >  > Dear friends,  >    > In teleconferencing of day of yesterday, many preoccupationswere pronounced respect to the limited participation of the ALS of theregion, by communication problems I could not show to position on the to matter, until but I was listening to the end the to diver commitments to obtain to greater participation of the leaders of the ALS, good intention that decays greatly with personal the cuestionamiento of Carlos Aguiire to our friend Antonio Medina (Pdte of ACUI), improper and treacherous!
  cuestionamiento of to representative of to ALS against arepresentative of to another ALS.  >    > Our Antonio friend, is informed on the position into the ACUI and have referred to diver connections where one dog read all theantecedents that eats executing the Colombian State like part from hisestrategia for dominion ccTLD Co.    >    > Some antecedents indicate the following thing:  >    > The failure of the Council of State of the 10 of July of 2002 ordered to the National Government - Ministry of Technologies of the Information and the Communications "to assume directly or by meansof who it designates, within the pertinent legal frame, the administration and handling of dominio.co..."  >    > The Resolution 600 of 2002, by which the administration of dominio.co regulates itself partially established that the name of dominion of Internet, to under the code of country corresponding to Colombia.co, is to resource of the sector of the telecommunications, ofpublic interest, !
 whose administration, maintenance and development will be to u!
 nder the
 planning, regulation and control of the State, through the Ministry of Technologies of the Information and the Communications.  >    >    > It said it and it remembers to U.S., Jose Luis Barzallo, respectto the intervention limits of the ICANN and of the ALS including in our own countries,  result that I a.m. safe they will reflect in the survey that eats applying Rudi Vansnick from the relations between theALS and los ccTLD of the region.  >    > Perhaps there am is opportune, in view of the results of this survey, from the point of view of the Latin American internauts, to develop an agenda with the LACTLD to raise alternatives and solutions that allow to to greater Access to the dominions ccTLD of the region, considering the high costs and commercial strategies, based on to their position de facto of monopolies (in Peru, for example).  >    > I a.m. in agreement with most of the initiatives obtaining to greater participation of the spilled ALS the day of yest!
 erday, but I irrespetuoso a.m. not in agreement with the treatment of representativesof to ALS against to worthy one represents of the internauts of our to brother country of Colombia, for that reason I want to express my shared in common endorsement to him.  > Â   > Kindly,  > Â   > Johnny Laureano  > AUI PERU - ALS  > Â   > Â   > Â   > Â   >  > --- On Fri, 4/23/10, carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com <carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com> wrote:  >  >  > From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com <carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com>  > Subject: Could you clarify?  > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org  > Cc: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org  > Date: Friday, April 23, 2010, 8:32 A.M.  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]]  >  >  > Subject: Could you clarify?  > Of: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com  >  >  >  > Dear Antonio. After the thought mentioned by Alex. Him desire also asking which is the ACUI position, when the Co now is administered by the company deprived with very t!
 o diver interests thatusers of the end, without the participat!
 ion of t
he users of the end ina national Bussiness, and how dog explain the fact that the Co will beuse like to cubical to centimeter (national dominion of the identification), and the commercial identificator? I for a.m. really surprised its words in the teleconferencing yesterday. Could you explain me? The situation is not to clear for and I worry its representation of the users of the end. You plows participating or some to other delutilizador representative of the end in desitions of ccTLD ofthe Co? Which was the participation of the users of the legal end in definitions of the structure of ccTLD (also used like gTLD)? Ofwhat maneraestà n  > protected rights of users of the end? You!  >  (same you or its ALS) receives to certain "contribution" of administrator of the Co? Why you made the propaganda of Co in facebook? Plows you interested in a growth of the company? and in thismarries porquÃ&copy;?  >  > Carlos Aguirre  >  > ___________________________________________________!
 ______________  > Easy very of there am is of the meetings to organize with ofHotmailand Calendar: invitations and I received confirmations of attendanceof enviÃ.  > http://www.microsoft.com/latam/windows/windowslive/products/calendar.aspx  > _______________________________________________  >  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Original text (in)  > http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ç7eb2fa78.html  > --]]  >  >  >  >  > -----Inline Attachment Follows  >  >  > _______________________________________________  >  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Original text (it is) > http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6fab0f979d.html > --]] >  >  >

With Windows Live Mail chequeá your Hotmail and other accounts of email without being connected. I discovered more.
http://www.microsoft.com/latam/windows/windowslive/products/mail.aspx

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c19105c663.html