[lac-discuss-en] Could you clarify?

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 08:32:27 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Could you clarify?
From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

Dear Antonio. Following the thought mentioned by Alex. Is also want asking you what is the ACUI position, when the co is now administrated by private company with very different interests than end users, without participation of end users in a National Bussiness,and How dog explain the fact that co will be uses like to cc (nationalidentification domain), and commercial identificator? I for a.m. really surprised your words AT the teleconference yesterday. Could youexplain to me? The situation is not to clear and I for a.m. worried your end users representation. Plows you participating or some to other end to user representative in co ccTLD desitions? What was the participation of Legal end users in definitions of structure of ccTLD (used also like gTLD)? In what way plows protected rights of end users? Do you (yourself or your ALS) receive some "contribution" from co administrator? Why you made propaganda of co in a facebook? Plows you interested in a company growth? and in t!
 his marries why?

Carlos Aguirre

With Hotmail and Calendario to organize meetings is very easy: enviá invitations and I received attendance confirmations.
http://www.microsoft.com/latam/windows/windowslive/products/calendar.aspx

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/f5e20fb740.html