=?windows-1252?q?Dominio=Èco=85_Aporte_DE_ACUI _ = =?windows-1252?q?a_la_lista=È =

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 07:10:23 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?windows-1252?q?Dominio=Èco=85_Aporte_DE_ACUI _ = =?windows-1252?q?a_la_lista=È =
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

You won to me of hand, Alex. I also answer here
> Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 02:58:18 +0000 > From: apisan at servidor.unam.mx > To: jmamodio at gmail.com > CC: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org; to info at techlaw.com.ar > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Dominio.co... Contribution OFACUI to the list. >  > Jorge, >  > the mandate only worries those who represents (we represented)  > organizations whose members us grant it, and is within the mission  > of the ALAC. Each one has a surrender of accounts with its associate in  > terms of the writings or incorporation papers of its associations  > (some with more than 15 years of proven activity), its statutes, and  > internal mechanisms of them. >  > Espero that a careful reading of the message that I sent in answer to the one of  > Daniel satisfies your necessity with precisions in this respect. >  > If your question to Daniel is more specific or accompanies others  > considerations I believe that all the delay has been had left of  > to know them. >  > If you are in this list of di!
 scussion without representing organization  > some is possible that it agrees to take care of the obligations first of all of  > that yes does it, given the constitution of ALAC and LACRALOlike  > groupings of organizations.

A explanation in this point. LACRALO IS a grouping of organizations and each one of those represents and must render accounts to its members. But also it accepts, it encourages and it promotes the participation of individuals. These individual today they straight have the same one to promote initiatives, to engage in a dialog in thelist, to participate in the teleconferencings. They do not vote, because in the Assembly in that we created LACRALO we did not find mechanisms so that they do it, but that must also change (I am determined to that thus it must be and am going to promote a form of vote for individuals in the next Assembly).
>  > If the cuestionamiento that beams to the affirmation of Daniel can  > to extend to that you make a contribution on the substance of happiness  > affirmation, the preoccupation between "stakeholders" of theregion motivated by  > the evolution of the administration of ccTLD also of the region, I am  > surely of which this contribution will be meditated, based on experience,  > expressed with clarity, and formulated with consideration towards the others  > participant, and for that reason positive and welcome.

I believe that I have listened to a meditated contribution, cradle in experience leaves from Jorge in dialogues privados.Entiendo who talks about the lack of organicidad of some ALS. And we recognize that all does not have the same level of work, trajectory, public recognition and commitment towards the Internet users. If that is the affirmation,the installment.
 Amodio wrote: >  > &gt; Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:43:49 -0500 > &gt; From: Jorge Amodio <jmamodio at gmail.com> > &gt; To: to info at techlaw.com.ar > &gt; Cc: Alexander Pisanty <apisan at servidor.unam.mx>, > &gt; "Spanish [ ISO-8859-1 ] LACRALO" <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > &gt; Subject: > &gt; Windows-1252?Q?Re=A'_=5Blac=2Ddiscuss=2Des=5D_Dominio=Èco=85_Aporte_DE_AC > &gt; UI_a _ = [ Windows-1252 ] the list. > &gt;  > &gt; 2010/4/22 Daniel Monastersky <danielmonastersky at gmail.com>: > &gt; &gt; I add Me to the preoccupation of Alex. We must intervene in the affair and > &gt; &gt; to notice that our mandate is exactly for avoiding that facts happen > &gt; &gt; like the one of CO > &gt; > &gt; Mandate on the part of that or representatndo to those who? > &gt; > &gt; Greetings > &gt; Jorge > &gt;

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c202b55491.html