=?windows-1252?q?Dominio=Èco=85_Aporte_DE_ACUI _ = =?windows-1252?q?a_la_lista=È =

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 17:11:50 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?windows-1252?q?Dominio=Èco=85_Aporte_DE_ACUI _ = =?windows-1252?q?a_la_lista=È =
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Dear Alexander, in the Teleconferencing that this happening at this same moment, I ask myself to him Antonio on this subject.
 Just tapeworm that to go away, asi that could not respond.

Your I raise summarizes the preoccupation that habia raised and, also mia.

Thanks for the contribution.

Greetings,

Andres
> Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:48:34 +0000 > From: apisan at servidor.unam.mx > To: amedinagomez at gmail.com > CC: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Dominio.co... Contribution OF ACUI to the list. >  > Antonio, >  > but putting the things a little more in clear. When originally  > proposed, ten years ago, that co could be used like alternative to com  > by the interested ones, armed the one of San Quintín because "it was tried to sell  > the name of the Mother country "or something of which this affirmation is not a version  > very exaggerated. >  > the process of the decade had like objective to create new rules for  > new operator and to replace the previous one. >  > Now the new rules are being read because co can be used  > like alternative to com by the interested ones. >  > How it explains ACUI or how ACUI reacts or how it denies like erroneous  > ACUI this interpretation, that indeed could be erroneous or  > incomplete? >  > EYE: this qu!
 estion has meaning for the history of ccTLDs andby  > as much for the history and the culture of Internet in the region, and by  > possible extension of its criteria, in a species of ComparedRight, a  > other countries, thus to include/understand the precedent isimportant. Not  > deals with an attempt of interference of a country brother, respected and  > wanted. >  > Alexander Pisanty >  >  >. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . > Dr Alexander Pisanty > UNAM, Av. University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico >  > Tels. +52-(1)-55-5105-6044, +52-(1)-55-5418-3732 >  > * My blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com > * LinkedIn procases out: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty > * Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty > * Unete to group UNAM in LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/Â106C0C8614 >  > * Sees ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org.mx, ISOC http://www.isoc.org > * Participates in ICANN, http://www.icann.org >. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .!
  . . >  >  > On Thu, 22 Apr 2010, [ ISO-8859-1 ] Antonio Medin!
 a Go'mez
 wrote: >  > &gt; Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:18:04 -0500 > &gt; From: "[ ISO-8859-1 ] Antonio Medina Go'mez" <amedinagomez at gmail.com> > &gt; To: "Spanish [ ISO-8859-1 ] LACRALO" <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > &gt; Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] [ Windows-1252 ] Dominio.co~E Aporte OF ACUI to > &gt; list. > &gt;  > &gt; Dear friends > &gt; > &gt; From the Colombian Association of Users of Internet we have been kind > &gt; to the commentaries in relation to dominio.co and as ALS of Lacralo we want > &gt; to make the following contributions. > &gt; > &gt; Is of fundamental importance of mentioning that the evolution and development of > &gt; dominions in Colombia associated to co has lived a complexprocess but > &gt; also participativo. > &gt; > &gt; the interested ones in knowing some these aspects, can accede to > &gt; vestibule of the Ministry of the Technologies of Information and the Communications > &gt; through the following connection > &gt; http://www.mintic.go!
 v.co/mincom/faces/index.jsp?id=1279 > &gt; > &gt; the Colombian Association of Users of Internet in the development of this > &gt; process has participated actively in representation of thecommunity of > &gt; usuary of Internet of Colombia. > &gt; > &gt; Is necessary to mention that a public process - at least of 10 was made > &gt; years -, in head of the Ministry of the Technologies of Information and > &gt; Communications, MINTIC, process that has been characterized - like many others > &gt; by being opened, transparent and participativo, and the different people and > &gt; organizations who participated, at their moment presented/displayed his publicly > &gt; points of view or written proposal, scene of > &gt; respect and of consensus. > &gt; > &gt; These processes allowed him, to in that then Ministry of > &gt; Communications, to establish, as much the model of management and administration like > &gt; the inherent policies to that administration and in individual the c!
 riteria > &gt; necessary for the evaluation and selection of t!
 he organ
ization in charge of > &gt; administration. The last years, in this context a process was lived on > &gt; well-known Licitation and openly socialized. > &gt; > &gt; In these processes ACUI participated making the corresponding contributions in > &gt; work meetings that helped the Ministry to define aspects > &gt; excellent and to help to obtain consensus, that is what finally it enriches > &gt; these discussions, all it in a democratic atmosphere. > &gt; > &gt; Is important then to remember that the Ministry of the Technologies > &gt; of Information and the Communications has under its responsibility > &gt; policy definition, the activities of control and monitoring of > &gt; dominio.co <http://domino.co/>. > &gt; > &gt; Hay to emphasize that today dominio.co offers more value for the community of > &gt; Internet. It allows him to the users to be recognized andto be located in Internet a > &gt; global level, to take advantage of a standard world-wide class, with clear rules !
 and > &gt; nondiscretionary of a single person. And this also has enormous > &gt; benefits that are translated in efficiency, service, capacity and price. > &gt; > &gt; Today we have good, advisable, interesting the dominion and most important, > &gt; result of a participativo process. We must continue the task of > &gt; to work in an ambient transparency and of respect in order to obtain more and > &gt; better benefits usuary them and to support the decisions made in > &gt; consensus and right context. > &gt; > &gt; Antonio Medina Go'mez > &gt; President > &gt; Colombian Association of Users of Internet > &gt; _______________________________________________ > &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list > &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; > &gt; http://www.lacralo.org > &gt;

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6de5eb0bb5.html