=?windows-1252?q?Dominio=Èco=85_Aporte_DE_ACUI _ = =?windows-1252?q?a_la_lista=È =

apisan at servidor.unam.mx apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Thu Apr 22 16:59:15 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?windows-1252?q?Dominio=Èco=85_Aporte_DE_ACUI _ = =?windows-1252?q?a_la_lista=È =
From: apisan at servidor.unam.mx

Antonio,

but putting the things a little more in clear. When originally
it proposed, ten years ago, that co could be used like alternative to com
by the interested ones, the one was armed of San Quintín because "it was tried to sell
the name of the Mother country "or something of which this affirmation is not a version
very exaggerated.

The process of the decade had like objective to create new rules for
new operator and to replace the previous one.

Now the new rules are being read because co can be used
like alternative to com by the interested ones.

How it explains ACUI or how ACUI reacts or how it denies like erroneous
ACUI this interpretation, that indeed could be erroneous or
incomplete?

EYE: this question has meaning for the history of ccTLDs and by
as much for the history and the culture of Internet in the region, and by
possible extension of its criteria, in a species of Compared Right, a
other countries, thus to include/understand the precedent are important. Not
brother, respected deals with an attempt of interference of a country and
wanted.

Alexander Pisanty

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      Dr Alexander Pisanty
UNAM, Av. University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Tels. +52-(1)-55-5105-6044, +52-(1)-55-5418-3732

* My blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
* LinkedIn procases out: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
* Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
* Unete to group UNAM in LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/Â106C0C8614

* They see ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org.mx, ISOC http://www.isoc.org
* It participates in ICANN, http://www.icann.org

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010, [ ISO-8859-1 ] Antonio Medina Go'mez wrote:
> Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:18:04 -0500 > From: "[ ISO-8859-1 ] Antonio Medina Go'mez" <amedinagomez at gmail.com> > To: "Spanish [ ISO-8859-1 ] LACRALO" <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] [ Windows-1252 ] Dominio.co~E Aporte OF ACUI to > list. >  > Dear friends > > From the Colombian Association of Users of Internet we have been kind > to the commentaries in relation to dominio.co and as ALS of Lacralo we want > to make the following contributions. > > Is of fundamental importance of mentioning that the evolution and development of > dominions in Colombia associated to co has lived a complex process but > also participativo. > > the interested ones in knowing some these aspects, can accede to > vestibule of the Ministry of the Technologies of Informationand the Communications > through the following connection > http://www.mintic.gov.co/mincom/faces/index.jsp?id=1279 > > the Colombian Association of Users of Internet in the development of th!
 is > process has participated actively in representation of the community of > usuary of Internet of Colombia. > > Is necessary to mention that a public process - at least of 10 was made > years -, in head of the Ministry of the Technologies of Information and > Communications, MINTIC, process that has been characterized - like many others > by being opened, transparent and participativo, and the different people and > organizations who participated, at their moment presented/displayed his publicly > points of view or written proposal, scene of > respect and of consensus. > > These processes allowed him, to in that then Ministry of > Communications, to establish, as much the model of management and administration like > the inherent policies to that administration and in individual the criteria > necessary for the evaluation and selection of the organization in charge of > administration. The last years, in this context a process was lived on > well-known Licitation and ope!
 nly socialized. > > In these processes ACUI participated makin!
 g the co
rresponding contributions in > work meetings that helped the Ministry to define aspects > excellent and to help to obtain consensus, that is what finally it enriches > these discussions, all it in a democratic atmosphere. > > Is important then to remember that the Ministry of the Technologies > of Information and the Communications has under its responsibility > policy definition, the activities of control and monitoring of > dominio.co <http://domino.co/>. > > Hay to emphasize that today dominio.co offers more value forthe community of > Internet. It allows him to the users to be recognized and tobe located in Internet a > global level, to take advantage of a standard world-wide class, with clear rules and > nondiscretionary of a single person. And this also has enormous > benefits that are translated in efficiency, service, capacity and price. > > Today we have good, advisable, interesting the dominion and most important, > result of a participativo process. We must contin!
 ue the taskof > to work in an ambient transparency and of respect in order to obtain more and > better benefits usuary them and to support the decisions made in > consensus and right context. > > Antonio Medina Go'mez > President > Colombian Association of Users of Internet > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://www.lacralo.org >

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0f5580174f.html