[lac-discuss-en] Board approves December 2010 meeting in Cartagena, Colombia:

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 11:15:34 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Board approves December 2010 meeting in Cartagena, Colombia:
From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

Dear friends of Lacralo I want to share with you the pleasing news
that it publishes the CEO of Icann in Twitter.
* RodBeckstrom <http://twitter.com/RodBeckstrom>* # ICANN<http://twitter.com/search?q=%23ICANN>
Board
approves December 2010 meeting in Cartagena, Colombia: http://bit.ly/aNn24n
>From already we waited for them with the open arms and this news is joy and
challenge for our country. It is a pride to receive them Cartagena from the 5 to the 10 of
December in the Summit of Icann in Latinoamerica.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartagena, _Colombia

--
Antonio Medina Gomez
President