[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Posiciones_de_direcci=F3n_del_LAC = =?iso-8859-1?q?RALO_2010 =

johnnylaureano at yahoo.com johnnylaureano at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 16:58:07 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Posiciones_de_direcci=F3n_del_LAC = =?iso-8859-1?q?RALO_2010 =
From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com

Dear Andrés and Dev

I want to express my congratulations by the re-election for un nuevo period to them. Coincido   totally with the spilled expressions by those who they precede to me in the greeting,  hay still to que hacer much by and with the ALS of the region, by this razón apoyaremos all initiative that conlleve a to work by the democratization of the network and the accessibility to the internautsof our countries.

Finally, as all selection is a triumph for all and reiterating my congratulaciones para Andrés and Dev, I take advantage of the occasion to greet to all the ALS of the LACRALO y to the friends del Staff of the ICANN that accompanies to us in this process.

Kindly,

Johnny Laureano
ALS- AUI PERU