[lac-discuss-en] Argentina - Decree: ProgramaConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 09:38:12 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Argentina - Decree: ProgramaConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

This very good the contribution, Matias.

I remain with this phrase of Alexander "I believe that to think on whom one does not know if really it is going to happen and
how one is going away to implement, it does not have much sense. If sos benevolent podés
to think that one is a very interesting initiative; if sos malevolent
podés to think that they are only echoes of the Uruguayan experience of the plan
Ceibal ".

Greetings,

Andres
> From: to matias at altamiragigena.com.ar > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:41:01 -0300 > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Argentina - Decree: ProgramaConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR >  > Considered: >  > I was following in silence the different positions and todayit is published in > the daily Commerce and Justice, one notices Alexander Piscitelli who outside > general manager of Vestibule EDUC.AR and speaks on this subject, with a vision > interesting. >  > http://www.comercioyjusticia.info/pagina.asp?id=20908  >  > Greetings to all, >  > Matías > IIISI Rep. >  >  >  >  >  > Matías Altamira > Lawyer > ALTAMIRA GIGENA - Legal Study > Bv. San Juan 101 Floor 2° "A" > Cordova - Argentine Republic > Tel: +54 351 4281624 - 4257923 > to matias at altamiragigena.com.ar > to www.altamiragigena.com.ar  > -----Original Message > From: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > [ mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] On Behalf Of J!
 orge > Amodio > Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 10:45 A.M. > To: Andres Piazza > Cc: Spanish LACRALO > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Argentina - Decree: > ProgramaConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR >  > Very interesting that is generated I engage in a dialog on this subject in > particular, since but alla of which one can think on > program in I specify or of which it forms a government or another one uses this > type of programs to obtain a politica advantage, continues being > an important topico in mayoria of paises of our region > where a clear and concise strategy does not exist to reduce the famous one > digital breach. >  > Surely this is not the list nor the appropriate context for this > I engage in a dialog since although certain subjects can exist in > allocation of numeros and names of Internet that are intersecten with > subject of the digital breach, ICANN and AT-Large have little or nothing that to see > with this type of programs. >  > But obvious exists interest in par!
 ticipating, thinking and to discuss on > this subject, happens!
  that bu
t appropriate the serious thingto me to create a network > social (podria to be used NING for example) to create surroundings > where that those that esten interested in contributing to I engage in a dialog e > to interchange information, ideas and experiences on this topico in > particular could do it in appropriate surroundings but. >  > In individual many negatives also exist many positives but > in relation to this type of programs, as they are executed and like > abuses, but to give one analogia makes specific, even thoughto equip to > students of modern tecnologicas tools that allow them > to develop and to use its capacity and intellect, some of these > programs are ended up turning another instrument but of > demagoguery where instead of attending the community including a all > the sectors so that they develop autosustentables strategiesthat by > example facilitates the production and distribution of foods, > ends up distributing eaten in tin, if clear all we give o!
 pens them > broad and instructions of like cooking what this inside... >  >  > PS: One of the main difierencias with the Ceibal plan of theUrugay > is that the government was made to a side comenzo hardly theexecution of > program and today festejan some of the results and not the announcement > of the launching of the program. >  > My 02 >  > Kind Greetings > Jorge >  > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists > icann.org >  > http://www.lacralo.org >  >  > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > http://www.lacralo.org

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/809a01ce5e.html