[lac-discuss-en] Teleconferencing of LACRALO: Thursday, Of The 22 UTC Of April 21:00

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 13:17:26 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Teleconferencing of LACRALO: Thursday, Of The 22 UTC Of April 21:00
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Dear Miembros of the Staff

I thank for east message to the list. Since in the last teleconferencing and later in the list, habiamos defined some items ofaction that are even pending, I have decided that the following one goes for day 22, to give time us.

The schedule stays which until now we come working, but I want to takeadvantage of the opportunity to consult to the list about the convenience of the same one, considering that the objective is the oneto obtain the greater possible participation in the teleconferencings.

Greetings,

Andrés Piazza

Sent from BlackBerry®