[lac-discuss-en] Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:59:07 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program
From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

Considered All.

Obvious the positions as opposed to this subject are different and this is healthful for the democracy and the participation in Our list of post office.

You podran to facilmente distinguish the two raised positions and as of them she represents the interests of the end users and as interested in defending interests different from first.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
ALAC to member by LACRALO

Organizá a meeting with Hotmail: podés to send an email to your friends and with the Calendar to agendar the date. I discovered more.
http://www.microsoft.com/latam/windows/windowslive/products/calendar.aspx

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/af497b051e.html