[lac-discuss-en] Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program

jmamodio at gmail.com jmamodio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 08:45:18 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program
From: jmamodio at gmail.com

Very interesting that is generated I engage in a dialog on thissubject in
individual, since but alla of which one can think on
program in I specify or of which it forms a government or another one uses this
type of programs to obtain a politica advantage, continues being
an important topico in mayoria of paises of our region
where a clear and concise strategy does not exist to reduce thefamous one
digital breach.

Surely this is not the list nor the appropriate context for this
I engage in a dialog since although certain subjects can existin
allocation of numeros and names of Internet that are intersecten with
subject of the digital breach, ICANN and AT-Large have little or nothing that to see
with this type of programs.

But obvious interest in participating exists, thinking and to discuss on
this subject, happens that but appropriate the serious thing to me to create a network
social (podria to be used NING for example) to create surroundings
where who those that esten interested in contributing to I engage in a dialog e
to interchange information, ideas and experiences on this topico in
individual could do it in appropriate surroundings but.

In individual many negatives also exist many positives but
in relation to this type of programs, as they are executed andlike
they abuse, but to give one analogia makes specific, even though to equip to
students of modern tecnologicas tools that allow them
to develop and to use its capacity and intellect, some of these
programs are ended up turning another instrument but of
demagoguery where instead of attending the community includinga all
the sectors so that they develop autosustentables strategies that by
example facilitates the production and distribution of foods,
it ends up distributing eaten in tin, if clear all we give opens them
broad and instructions of like cooking what this inside...

PS: One of the main difierencias with the Ceibal plan of the Urugay
he is that the government was made to a side comenzo hardly the execution of
program and today some of the results are festejan and not theannouncement
of the launching of the program.

My 02

Kind Greetings
Jorge