[lac-discuss-en] Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 06:48:45 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Hello Roxana, like these?

Tenerte is a pleasure this way, although already it knew that you werereading the list, I am glad much to receive your contribution in the same one.

For that they do not know it, Roxana is an outstanding activist of theregion, of academic profile, withdrawn of the first litter of the Internet Governance Capacity Building de Diplofoundation in 07, and which it has one active participation in international organisms, specially in the O.A.S. and others of the System of United Nations.

I had the opportunity to know it in Rio de Janeiro in the regional preparatory meeting for the IGF 2009 and to be in fluid contact from there. Its interest in the ICANN space is absolutely welcome and I believe that it has much to contribute to us.

On the other hand, one is an individual member of the list, and is a very interesting experience that debieramos to deepen from the region (to be honest it is, from 2006, a pending account of LACRALO, the one to count on better participation of individuals).

Respect to your appreciations, in this same thread I had pronounced myself and must say that I agree in which you have expressed in main lines.

Something that could add already to which I said, as a critic, is the alliance with Intel and Microsoft http://www.pagina12.com.ar/diario/economia/subnotas/143730-46195-2010-04-12.htmlthat, in principle, he jeopardizes the principle of Technological Neutrality.

Greetings,

Andrés Piazza
> Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:29:41 -0300 > From: goldstein.roxana at gmail.com > To: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar > CC: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program >  > Hello to all and all, >  > Firstly, I want to thank for the opportunity to participate and to appear, > since I am new in this list. I am of Argentina, Buenos Aires, and come > working the subjects of digital inclusion, egobierno, IG in my country and in > region, with a vision of extension of opportunities for all and all. >  > Quisiera to express that to my also it seems to me very goodeast project. I do not have > participated in its preparation, I think totally as citizen in form > independent since I do not have entailment with the government and either with > that tried to restrain this type of initiatives. >  > the project has several things that I like much, in additionto the intention > to reduce the digital breach: > - !
 that is implemented in secondary state schools. It seems importantto me > that has chosen east group of beneficiaries with priority. >  > - that includes students and professors, since if not outside therefore it is made very > difficult that an advantage in the classroom of this technological resource exists > since the professors constitute a population group significantly > left behind in its incorporation of these technologies as much in its lives > daily like for the performance of its roll in the classroom. >  > - which the equipment in comodato is given, and grants its property to > student if the secondary cycle finishes satisfactorily. Important since > is encouraged to the completion of the cycle and it looks for to retain the boys in > school and to avoid the scholastic desertion that is a subject very important a > to work with the adolescents in my country. This aspect of delivery in > comodato also was something outstanding of the project olpc of Uruguay, stop!
 s > to avoid that the equipment is sold. >
perhaps &gt; I do not know the details technical the equipment that will be given, > somebody me could extend this information. I do not know either who are > suppliers of the equipment and software, the qualification, etc. Thanks from > already by the information that can be contributed for greater elucidation. >  > Sincerely, > Roxana >  >  > the 8 of April of 2010 14:34, Presidency Internaut < > to presidencia at internauta.org.ar &gt; wrote: >  > &gt; Agustín I am thankful that you find envoy this, you alleviated the work to me of > &gt; to do it je. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; Moan those that spoke denostando this initiative of the national government > &gt; Argentine. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; To ours to understand as institution is very good and we supported it. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; This project began in 2005 (OLPC) with the minister of Education > &gt; Filmus, and is, to my humble one to understand, a project of digital inclusion of > &gt; promotion of rights !
 of equality of opportunities for all the inhabitants > &gt; of our country. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; This project IF Integra the qualification to educational, IF it has a project > &gt; integrating for the families and in three years with 3.500.000 netbook given > &gt; and servers put in its schools we will have almost 15.000.000 people with > &gt; possibility of access to the NTICS. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; I am not in agreement with which it was said in the list. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; This project will allow him to have better opportunities to the young people to > &gt; hour of the work, better opportunities for the local empresariado one to the hour > &gt; to have young people enabled in the use of TICS, etc, > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; Creo that there is to speak knowing in question, having read > &gt; project, having been present in the design of the same oneor to have tried > &gt; to approach an idea superadores (that of safe them must have and many). > &g!
 t; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; This is not demagoguery 2.0. This poli!
 tical is
 applied infavor of the use and > &gt; popularización of that less they have and more needs in our country. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; I think that this is Brilliant, and that considered many variables > &gt; so that this goes to good port (it consists to me). > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; With regard to our organization, who IF it comes following this > &gt; from the 2005, that we saw like the multinational companies of the soft and hard > &gt; was killed to stop this process of fairness and democracy, we have we approached > &gt; some idea so that he will be better (which recepcionadas and was had > &gt; in account at the time of putting in practice this) we supported this initiative that > &gt; seems to us a powerful tool at the time of speaking of shortening of > &gt; digital breach social inclusion and equality of rights for all > &gt; inhabitants of our country. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; For which they are worried about the connectivity, in fewdays but, > &gt; our or!
 ganization altogether with other organizations of our country and > &gt; with the support of some national deputies of different parties > &gt; politicians we will be presenting/displaying the project of law of Universal Access of > &gt; Internet, we will send once presented/displayed in the congress a copy to you. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; Warm Greetings > &gt; > &gt; Sergio Saline I carry > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; Original Message From: "BASTANCHURI, Agustin" < > &gt; ABAS at marval.com.ar &gt; > &gt; To: "Spanish LACRALO" <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > &gt; Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 10:48 A.M. > &gt; Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] Argentina - Decree: Program > &gt; ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR <http://conectarigualdad.com.ar/> > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; Sylvia- Andres: Thank you very much by the information and to help us ours > &gt; participation. > &gt; > &gt; All: > &gt; > &gt; Them attached the text of the Decree N° 459/2010 that left!
  published yesterday in > &gt; Government reporter of the Arge!
 ntine Re
public, that creates the "Program To connect > &gt; IGUALDAD.COM.AR <http://igualdad.com.ar/>"with the purpose of providing one > &gt; computer for each educational student and of the secondary schools. > &gt; > &gt; the program also looks for "to guard by efficient (...) alevel of > &gt; connectivity ". > &gt; > &gt; I know that there are other countries of Latin America and the Caribbean that already they have > &gt; similar programs working or to send itself. He would be interesting to know his > &gt; commentaries on the matter. > &gt; s the good news for the objectives of our ALSs, although we will have > &gt; that to see actually how finally it is applied. > &gt; > &gt; a great hug for all, > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; Agustin Bastanchuri > &gt; _____________________________________________ > &gt; ADIAr (Association of Computer science Right of Argentina) > &gt; > &gt; <<ADIAR - L_Decreto459_2010.pdf>&gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; This message is confidential. It can contain !
 protected information > &gt; by the professional secret. If you have received east email by error, > &gt; please comuniquenoslo immediately via email and has > &gt; amiability to eliminate it of its system; nondebera to copy the message > &gt; nor to disclose its content to any person. Thank you verymuch. > &gt; > &gt; confidential This message is. It may also contain information that is > &gt; privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have > &gt; received it by mistake please let U.S. know by email immediately and > &gt; delete it from your system; you should also nor not Copy the message > &gt; disclose its contents to anyone. Many thanks. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; _______________________________________________ > &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list > &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; > &gt; http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; > &gt; http://www!
 ________
____ > &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list > &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; > &gt; http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; > &gt; http://www.lacralo.org > &gt; > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > http://www.lacralo.org

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ecd9688127.html