[lac-discuss-en] Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 06:37:11 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program
From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

Roxana good morning. Very interesting and opportune your commentaries
Antonio Medina Go'mez
Colombian association of Users of Internet

The 12 of April of 2010 06:29, Roxana Goldstein
<goldstein.roxana at gmail.com>it wrote:
> Hello to all and all, > > Firstly, I want to thank for the opportunity to participate and to appear, > since I am new in this list. I am of Argentina, Buenos Aires, and come > working the subjects of digital inclusion, egobierno, IG in my country and in > region, with a vision of extension of opportunities for all and all. > > Quisiera to express that to my also it seems to me very goodeast project. I do not have > participated in its preparation, I think totally as citizen in form > independent since I do not have entailment with the government and either with > that tried to restrain this type of initiatives. > > the project has several things that I like much, in additionto the intention > to reduce the digital breach: > - that is implemented in secondary state schools. It seems importantto me > that has chosen east group of beneficiaries with priority. > > - that includes students and professors, since if not outside therefore it is made very > difficult that an advant!
 age in the classroom of this resource exists > technological > since the professors constitute a population group significantly > left behind in its incorporation of these technologies as much in its lives > daily like for the performance of its roll in the classroom. > > - which the equipment in comodato is given, and grants its property to > student if the secondary cycle finishes satisfactorily. Important since > is encouraged to the completion of the cycle and it looks for to retain the boys in > school and to avoid the scholastic desertion that is a subject very important a > to work with the adolescents in my country. This aspect of delivery in > comodato also was something outstanding of the project olpc of Uruguay, stops > to avoid that the equipment is sold. >
perhaps &gt; I do not know the details technical the equipment that will be given, > somebody me could extend this information. I do not know either who are > suppliers of the equipment and software, the qualification, etc. Thanks from > already by the information that can be contributed for greater elucidation. > > Sincerely, > Roxana > > > the 8 of April of 2010 14:34, Presidency Internaut < > to presidencia at internauta.org.ar &gt; wrote: > > &gt; Agustín I am thankful that you find envoy this, you alleviated the work to me of > &gt; to do it je. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; Moan those that spoke denostando this initiative of the national government > &gt; Argentine. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; To ours to understand as institution is very good and we supported it. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; This project began in 2005 (OLPC) with the minister of Education > &gt; Filmus, and is, to my humble one to understand, a project of digital inclusion of > &gt; promotion of rights of e!
 quality of opportunities for all > inhabitants > &gt; of our country. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; This project IF Integra the qualification to educational, IF it has a project > &gt; integrating for the families and in three years with 3.500.000 netbook > given > &gt; and servers put in its schools we will have almost 15.000.000 people > with > &gt; possibility of access to the NTICS. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; I am not in agreement with which it was said in the list. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; This project will allow him to have better opportunities to the young people to > &gt; hour of the work, better opportunities for the local empresariado one to > hour > &gt; to have young people enabled in the use of TICS, etc, > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; Creo that there is to speak knowing in question, having read > &gt; project, having been present in the design of the same oneor to have > tried > &gt; to approach an idea superadores (that of safe them must have and many). > &gt;!
  > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; This is not demagoguery 2.0. This politi!
 cal is a
pplied infavor of the use and > &gt; popularización of that less they have and more needs in our country. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; I think that this is Brilliant, and that considered many > variable > &gt; so that this goes to good port (it consists to me). > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; With regard to our organization, who IF it comes following this > &gt; from the 2005, that we saw like the multinational companies of the soft and > hard > &gt; was killed to stop this process of fairness and democracy, we have > we approached > &gt; some idea so that he will be better (which was recepcionadas and > had > &gt; in account at the time of putting in practice this) we supported this initiative > that > &gt; seems to us a powerful tool at the time of speaking of shortening of > > &gt; digital breach social inclusion and equality of rights for all > &gt; inhabitants of our country. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; For that they are worried about the connectivity, in few days > but, > !
 &gt; our organization altogether with other organizations of our country > and > &gt; with the support of some national deputies of different > parties > &gt; politicians we will be presenting/displaying the project of law of Universal Access of > &gt; Internet, we will send once presented/displayed in the congress a copy a > you. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; Warm Greetings > &gt; > &gt; Sergio Saline I carry > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; Original Message From: "BASTANCHURI, Agustin" < > &gt; ABAS at marval.com.ar &gt; > &gt; To: "Spanish LACRALO" <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > &gt; Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 10:48 A.M. > &gt; Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] Argentina - Decree: Program > &gt; ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR <http://conectarigualdad.com.ar/> > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; Sylvia- Andres: Thank you very much by the information and to help us ours > &gt; participation. > &gt; > &gt; All: > &gt; > &gt; Them attached the text of the Decree N° 45!
 9/2010 that left published yesterday in > > &gt; Government re!
 porter o
f the Argentine Republic, that creates the "Program To connect > &gt; IGUALDAD.COM.AR <http://igualdad.com.ar/>"with the purpose of providing > one > &gt; computer for each educational student and of the secondary schools. > &gt; > &gt; the program also looks for "to guard by efficient (...) alevel of > &gt; connectivity ". > &gt; > &gt; I know that there are other countries of Latin America and the Caribbean that already they have > &gt; similar programs working or to send itself. He would be interesting to know > his > &gt; commentaries on the matter. > &gt; s the good news for the objectives of our ALSs, although > we will have > &gt; that to see actually how finally it is applied. > &gt; > &gt; a great hug for all, > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; Agustin Bastanchuri > &gt; _____________________________________________ > &gt; ADIAr (Association of Computer science Right of Argentina) > &gt; > &gt; <<ADIAR - L_Decreto459_2010.pdf>&gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; This message is confi!
 dential. It can contain protected information > &gt; by the professional secret. If you have received east email by error, > &gt; please comuniquenoslo immediately via email and has > &gt; amiability to eliminate it of its system; nondebera to copy the message > &gt; nor to disclose its content to any person. Thank you verymuch. > &gt; > &gt; confidential This message is. It may also contain information that is > &gt; privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have > &gt; received it by mistake please let U.S. know by email immediately and > &gt; delete it from your system; you should also nor not Copy the message > &gt; disclose its contents to anyone. Many thanks. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; _______________________________________________ > &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list > &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; > &gt; > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.!
 org > &gt; > &gt; http://www.lacralo.org > &gt; > &gt; _______!
 ________
________________________________ > &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list > &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; > &gt; > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; > &gt; http://www.lacralo.org > &gt; > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://www.lacralo.org >

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/da8c481bd4.html