[lac-discuss-en] Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program

jsalgueiro at cantv.net jsalgueiro at cantv.net
Fri Apr 9 11:27:05 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program
From: jsalgueiro at cantv.net

Sergio:

I understand your point of view since everything has two visions.

Without wanting to enter to see the specific point of the program in Argentina, I create
that the vision that I have would be enough similar for all Latin America.

Although I believe that it would be a great thing that all the students of secondary
have its own computer, also I believe that in the measurement in which they do not have
the qualification necessary to include/understand the utility of the tool
Before receiving it it could get to be to them attractive to obtain something in return
in order to satisfy other necessities that surely they will have.

I put like example something to you that happens in Venezuela where the government
it constructs houses in aerial where there are no work sources, it gives them
equipped and people it is seen in the necessity to sell refrigerator, cooks and
furniture to subsist.

On the other hand, I believe that he is not preposterous in any country
Latin American to think that somebody will put a substantial commission in
operation of acquisition of the equipment.

Jose Ovid Salgueiro A.
salgueiro.jo at gmail.com

Original -----Mensaje