[lac-discuss-en] ccTLD CO

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:16:12 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: ccTLD CO
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Considered,
 Something we talked in the teleconferencing passed about ccTLD CO and many of us we expressed ourselves on the individual.

I take advantage of to copy aqui a chain of the ready Internet Governance Cactus.

It is necessary to read the post office of down upwards following the Thread.

I must say that opinion of Carlos Afonso identifies to me.

Greetings,

Andres Piazza