[lac-discuss-en] Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Apr 8 14:14:47 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program
From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

Hello! please you could refenciar links to us to be able to take knowledge
of the plans of capacitaciòn and its different levels?
Thank you very much

Alberto Grove
> Agustín I am thankful that you find envoy this, you alleviated the work to me of > to do it je. > > > > Moan those that spoke denostando this initiative of the national government > Argentine. > > > > To ours to understand as institution is very good and we supported it. > > > > This project began in 2005 (OLPC) with the minister of Education > Filmus, and is, a > my humble one to understand, a project of digital inclusion of promotion of > right of equality > of opportunities for all the inhabitants of our country. > > > > This project IF Integra the qualification to educational, IFit has a project > integrating stops > the families and in three years with 3.500.000 netbook givenand servers > put in his > schools we will have almost 15.000.000 people with possibility of access a > the NTICS. > > > > I am not in agreement with which it was said in the list. > > > > This project will allow him to have better opportunities to the young people to > hour of the work, > better !
 opportunities for the local empresariado one at the time of having young people > enabled in > the use of TICS, etc, > > > > Creo that there is to speak knowing in question, having read > project, having > been present in the design of the same one or to have tried to approach an idea > superadores (that > of safe them must have and many). > > > > This is not demagoguery 2.0. This political is applied in favor of the use and > popularización of > those that less they have and more need in our country. > > > > I think that this is Brilliant, and that considered many > variable so that this > goes to good port (it consists to me). > > > > With regard to our organization, who IF it comes following this > from the 2005, that > we saw as the multinational companies of the soft and hard were killed by > to stop this process > of fairness and democracy, we have we approached some idea so that it will be better > (which > recepcionadas and was considered at the time of putting in !
 practice > this) we supported > this initiative that seems to !
 us a pow
erful tool at the timeof speaking > of shortening > of the digital breach social inclusion and equality of rights for all > the inhabitants of > our country. > > > > For that they are worried about the connectivity, in few days > but, ours > organization altogether with other organizations of our country and with > support > of some national deputies of different political parties we will be > presenting/displaying > project of law of Universal Access of Internet, we will sendonce > presented/displayed in > congress one copies you. > > > > Warm Greetings > > Sergio Saline I carry > > > > > > > Original Message > From: "BASTANCHURI, Agustin" <ABAS at marval.com.ar> > To: "Spanish LACRALO" <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 10:48 A.M. > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] Argentina - Decree: Program > ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR > > > Sylvia- Andres: Thank you very much by the information and to help us ours > participation. > > All: > > Them attached t!
 he text of the Decree N° 459/2010 that left published yesterday in > the Bulletin > Official of the Argentine Republic, that creates the "Program To connect > IGUALDAD.COM.AR "with > aim to provide a computer for each educational student and of > schools > secondary. > > the program also looks for "to guard by efficient (...) a level of > connectivity ". > > I know that there are other countries of Latin America and the Caribbean that already they have > similar programs > working or to send itself. He would be interesting to know his commentaries to > respect. > s the good news for the objectives of our ALSs, although > we will have to do in > practical how finally it is applied. > > a great hug for all, > > > Agustin Bastanchuri > _____________________________________________ > ADIAr (Association of Computer science Right of Argentina) > >  <<ADIAR - L_Decreto459_2010.pdf>&gt; > > > > This message is confidential. It can contain protected information > by the professiona!
 l secret. If you have received east emailby error, > please co!
 muniquen
oslo immediately via email and has > amiability to eliminate it of its system; nondebera to copythe message > nor to disclose its content to any person. Thank you very much. > > confidential This message is. It may also contain information that is > privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have > received it by mistake please let U.S. know by email immediately and > delete it from your system; you should also nor not Copy the message > disclose its contents to anyone. Many thanks. > > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://www.lacralo.org > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://www.l!
 acralo.org >

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/723b797f68.html