[lac-discuss-en] Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 12:48:20 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Considered,

I understand you criticize them that they become to the project, and also they worry to me. But in general, as I said it in other spaces, the project seems to me a step ahead in Argentina.

If somebody this worried about the demagoguery is understandable, it can be that it is certain that it thinks about the politico redito in this launching (like denying Carlos which says to him, if paises is certain in mayoria of the politicas actions in ours and but even though she is one of our main preoccupations, to fight the demagogueryand the "cheap politica").

It can be that there is distance with the Ceibal Plan of Uruguay. I even believe that the handling of website Conectar Equality was a little shameful, as it exposed Jorge in the social networks.

Asi to my I even like that this project is developed. If there are skinny points, also it is possible to be worked to improve them.
 In any case, it is good that it is discussed in the list, although is not a subject that this in the ICANN agenda if this in the Agenda of our ALS in different paises and the one from the "Gobernanza de Internet". Any appreciation on the subject is welcome and without doubts it resulted in benefits that information.

Greetings,

Andres Piazza
> From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar > To: ABAS at marval.com.ar; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 14:34:18 -0300 > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program >  > Agustín I am thankful that you find envoy this, you alleviated the work to me to do it je. >  >  >  > Moan those that spoke denostando this initiative of the Argentine national government. >  >  >  > To ours to understand as institution is very good and we supported it. >  >  >  > This project began in 2005 (OLPC) with the minister of Filmus Education, and is, a  > my humble one to understand, a project of digital inclusion of promotion of equality rights  > of opportunities for all the inhabitants of our country. >  >  >  > This project IF Integra the qualification to educational, IFit has an integrating project stops  > the families and in three years with 3.500.000 netbook givenand servers put in his  > schools we will have almost 15.000.00!
 0 people with possibility of access to the NTICS. >  >  >  > I am not in agreement with which she said herself in the list. >  >  >  > This project will allow him to have better opportunities to the young people to the hour of the work,  > better opportunities for the local empresariado one at the time of having young people enabled in  > the use of TICS, etc, >  >  >  > Creo that there is to speak knowing in question, having readthe project, having  > been present in the design of the same one or to have tried to approach an idea superadores (that  > of safe them must have and many). >  >  >  > This is not demagoguery 2.0. This political is applied in favor of the use and popularización of  > those that less they have and more need in our country. >  >  >  > I think that this is Brilliant, and that considered many variables so that this  > goes to good port (it consists to me). >  >  >  > With regard to our organization, who IF it comes following this from the 2005, that !
  > we saw as the multinational companies of the soft and hard !
 were kil
led to stop this process  > of fairness and democracy, we have we approached some idea so that he will be better (which  > was recepcionadas and had in account at the time of putting in practice this) we supported  > this initiative that seems to us a powerful tool at the timeof speaking of shortening  > of the digital breach social inclusion and equality of rights for all the inhabitants of  > our country. >  >  >  > For which they are worried about the connectivity, in few days but, ours  > organization altogether with other organizations of our country and the support  > of some national deputies of different political parties we will be presenting/displaying  > project of law of Universal Access of Internet, we will sendonce presented/displayed in  > congress one copies you. >  >  >  > Warm Greetings >  > Sergio Saline I carry >  >  >  >  >  >  > Original Message  > From: "BASTANCHURI, Agustin" <ABAS at marval.com.ar> > To: "Spanish LACRALO" <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.ic!
 ann.org> > Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 10:48 A.M. > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program >  >  > Sylvia- Andres: Thank you very much by the information and to help us to our participation. >  > All: >  > Them attached the text of the Decree N° 459/2010 that left published yesterday in the Bulletin  > Official of the Argentine Republic, that creates the "Program To connect IGUALDAD.COM.AR" with  > aim to provide a computer for each educational student and of the schools  > secondary. >  > the program also looks for "to guard by efficient (...) a level of connectivity". >  > I know that there are other countries of Latin America and the Caribbean that already similar programs have  > working or to send itself. He would be interesting to know its commentaries on the matter. > s the good news for the objectives of our ALSs, although we will have to do in  > practical how finally it is applied. >  > a great hug for all, >  >  > Agus!
 _ > ADIA
r (Association of Computer science Right of Argentina) >  >  <<ADIAR - L_Decreto459_2010.pdf>&gt; >  >  > > This message is confidential. It can contain protected information > by the professional secret. If you have received east emailby error, > please comuniquenoslo immediately via email and has > amiability to eliminate it of its system; nondebera to copythe message > nor to disclose its content to any person. Thank you very much. >  > confidential This message is. It may also contain information that is > privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have > received it by mistake please let U.S. know by email immediately and > delete it from your system; you should also nor not Copy the message > disclose its contents to anyone. Many thanks. >  >  >  >  > >  >  > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-l!