[lac-discuss-en] Argentina - Decree: Program To connect IGUALDAD.COM.AR

ABAS at marval.com.ar ABAS at marval.com.ar
Thu Apr 8 08:49:29 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Argentina - Decree: Program To connect IGUALDAD.COM.AR
From: ABAS at marval.com.ar

Sylvia- Andres: Thank you very much by the information and to help us to our participation.

All:

Them attached the text of the Decree N° 459/2010 that left published yesterday in the Government reporter of the Argentine Republic, that creates the "Program To connect IGUALDAD.COM.AR" with the purpose of providing a computer for each educational student and of the secondaryschools.

The program also looks for "to guard by efficient (...) a level of connectivity".

I know that there are other countries of Latin America and the Caribbean that or similar programs have working or to send itself. He would be interesting to know his commentaries on the matter.

It is the good news for the objectives of our ALSs, although we will have to do actually how finally it is applied.

A great hug for all,

Agustin Bastanchuri
To fix (Association of Computer science Right of Argentina)

 <<ADIAR - L_Decreto459_2010.pdf>&gt;

This message is confidential. It can contain protected information
by the professional secret. If you have received east email byerror,
please comuniquenoslo immediately via email and has
amiability to eliminate it of its system; nondebera to copy the message
nor to disclose its content to any person. Thank you very much.

Confidential This message is. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If youhave
received it by mistake please let U.S. know by email immediately and
delete it from your system; you should also nor not Copy the message
disclose its contents to anyone. Many thanks.

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/9f220ecd8f.html