[lac-discuss-en] On Nairobi

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 17:16:32 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: On Nairobi
From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

Dear friends of Lacralo, they receive a warm and special greeting.
We have reviewed with special attention the different commentaries in the list
in relation with the Report of Nairobi.
To express from the Colombian Association of Users of Internet on
management made by Sylvia when presenting/displaying to us thiscomplete report, that us
satisfaction flood and that reflects the advances made in Lacralo.
Congratulations to Sylvia by this task and of showing its professionallevel and
its commitment with latinoamerica.

They come but I contribute and surely they are going to enrich a process in which
we are participating actively, the active organizations of theregion.

Congratulations to Sylvia again and all by its contributions and points of
Vista

Antonio Medina Gomez
President
Colombian association of Users of Internet

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/565d3ca11b.html