[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Resumen_de_lac-discuss-es=2C_Vol _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?19=2C_Env=EDo_10 =

cristiancasas at hotmail.com cristiancasas at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 07:32:10 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Resumen_de_lac-discuss-es=2C_Vol _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?19=2C_Env=EDo_10 =
From: cristiancasas at hotmail.com

 Dear Silvia: Congratulations by the meticulous summary that youoffer us. We thank for the information to you, we are in favor very happy of the news of the advances in LACRALO.

CRISTIAN HOUSES

CETIC-AJB
> From: lac-discuss-it is -request at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Summary of lac-discuss-is, Vol 19, Shipment 10 > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Date: Fri, 26 Sea 2010 07:24:55 -0500 >  > Envi'e the messages for the list lac-discuss-is a > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > to subscribe themselves or to annul its subscription throughthe WEB > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org >  >  > Or by electronic mail, sending a message with the text "help" in > the subject (subject) or in body a: > lac-discuss-is -request at atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > Can contact with the person in charge of list writing a: > lac-discuss-is -owner at atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > If it responds to some content of this message, please, publishes > line of the subject (subject) so that the text is but I specify that: > "Re: Contents of lac-discuss-is digest... ". In addition, please, itincludes > in the answer only those parts of !
 the message to which it is > responding. >  >  > Subjects of the day: >  > 1, report on Nairobi (sylvia at prontocl.com.br) > 2. Re: report on Nairobi (Johnny Laureano) > 3. Re: report on Nairobi (Daniel Monastersky) > 4. Re: report on Nairobi (Presidency Internaut) > 5. Re: report on Nairobi (Matías Altamira) >  >  > >  > Message: 1 > Date: Thu, 25 Sea 2010 21:06:38 -0300 > From: <sylvia at prontocl.com.br> > To: <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Cc: ' ALAC Internal List' <alac-internal at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] report on Nairobi > Message-ID: <06CD4B54154A4F099713C16FC318D97B at sylviaminibook> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" >  > Dear companions of the LACRALO; > Already of return in house and having put almost in day all my activities > I am aqui to tell some them of the things that we did in themeeting of > Nairobi.  > Of course that stops a complete and official report you must go to > ALAC page, <http://www.atlarge.icann!
 .org/en/> > http://www.atlarge.icann.org/en/ > But permítanme!
  to give
 my point of view them. > Like was to be expected, this meeting was a little different from the previous ones, > specially in which one talks about the subject of the security. There were controls > of security by several sides, in the convention center and until in > lodged estabamos hotels where, but nothing that made difficult ours > activities. Also a difference in the amount of public could be seen in > the opened meetings, although some people participated in remote form. > the rest, all equal one, like always many meetings throughout the day and > during almost every day. The main subjects of this meeting were > on: >  > * NgTLDs: where sigió talking itself on the Guide of the new ones > aplicantes (version 3)  >  > * IDNs & Fast Track  >  > * Affirmation of Commitments (where ICANN is asking to him > international community on its model of operation, transparency, > seguridady stability of the DNS, etc, etc. >  > With respect to which it was called on to me to live !
 more close by like my first meeting like > representing LACRALO as opposed to the ALAC, I can say to them that, the members of > Alac participated almost in their totality and we corock to work from > Sunday 6 before of the official inauguration of the meeting.All the members > very active and with several presentations that always are good to learn > with its experiences. Also we had "visits" of other parts ofICANN and > of the Staff, as for example the visit of Kevin (the financial manager) and > of Margie Milam that spoke on Vertical Integration. She alsous > explained on the Guide for nonlawyers of very interesting RAA.(for which > is not it). Pam Little that spoke on Compliance (fulfillment). Theresa > Swineheart spoke on the Activities of Global collaboration. Janice us > came to count on the wonderful program "Felloship program". It was very > interesting to know the details of this program that exists from 2007 and > as has approached ICANN to than 200 people of mor!
 e differentcommunities from > Internet.  >  > Rudi Vansnick an!
 d Ron Sh
erwood spoke on the integration project that > is on the verge of being made between 1 or several ALSs and ccTLD of its respective one > pais. > Carlos made a presentation on the works made by the group of > work "Participation and Compromiso of AT-LARGE in ICANN. > Evan informed to us on the works of the work group on the new ones > gTLD with members of the GAC, on subjects related to the morality and order > public. > I, made a brief presentation on a project in which I am > working with the Sr.Siva Muthusamy "Global Program of knowledge of > ICANN "  > Dev and Carlton made a presentation on the Update on > improvements of the PAD; and MANY, MANY THINGS MORE, than you will be able to find in > the page of Alac. >  > But, if they allow a summary me of the restlessness that all > representing of the THIN ones has, could be said that all we are very > worried with the real participation of all the ALSs about ours > regions. It is in that we are combined with much energy to ob!
 tain one > good integration with each one of the ALSs of each region.  > and is why I am writing to them and is why I request to them that they enter > in contact with us and says us what is what you they think that > we would have to do and/or how we would have to do so that all participate and are > oidos by ICANN. And in that sense I have the very good newsto them: they already are > ready the pamphlets explaining that are LACRALO! We have 3 versions: in > Spanish, English and Portuguese! I must to them confess that when I saw the version > in Portuguese almost I put myself to cry of the emotion. The pamphlets in Spanish > is with Andrés, those of Portuguese are with Vanda and me and those of English > (I imagine) that they must be with Dev and/or Carlton. Those pamphlets are to > reaches of all, thus is that if has thought to make some activity in > your organizations, is single to request them with time! > LLÁMENNOS, ESCRÍBANNOS, DÍGANNOS HOW WE CAN HELP THEM! > Es!
 pero commentaries, questions, etc. > and from already I reques!
 t excuse
s by some information that is lacking. > Hugs,  > Sylvia >  > P.D. in December we will be all face to face once again, > breath to that this encounter is to most numerous and representtivo than already > we had in our region.  > _________________________________________________________ > Sylvia Herlein Leite  > LACRALO-ALAC Liaison > Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization > sylvia at internautabrasil.org >  >  >  >  >  >  >  > >  > Message: 2 > Date: Thu, 25 Sea 2010 18:30:14 -0700 (PDT) > From: Johnny Laureano <johnnylaureano at yahoo.com> > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org, sylvia at prontocl.com.br > Cc: ' ALAC Internal List' <alac-internal at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] report on Nairobi > Message-ID: <593588.42966.qm at web112010.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 >  > Dear Sylvia, >   > I thank for the information to You, without a doubt some, you are an excellent representative of LACRALO. >  !
> [...]
  are > oidos by ICANN. And in that sense I have the very good newsto them: they already are > ready the pamphlets explaining that are LACRALO! We have 3 versions: in > Spanish, English and Portuguese! I must to them confess that when I saw the version > in Portuguese almost I put myself to cry of the emotion. The pamphlets in Spanish > is with Andrés, those of Portuguese are with Vanda and me and those of English > (I imagine) that they must be with Dev and/or Carlton. Those pamphlets are to > reaches of all, thus is that if has thought to make some activity in > your organizations, is single to request them with time! > LLÁMENNOS, ESCRÍBANNOS, DÍGANNOS HOW WE CAN HELP THEM! > Espero commentaries, questions, etc. > and from already I request excuses by some information that is lacking. > Hugs,  > Sylvia >  > P.D. in December we will be all face to face once again, > breath to that this encounter is to most numerous and representtivo than already > we had in our region. !
  Sylvia
Herlein Leite    > LACRALO-ALAC Liaison > Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization > sylvia at internautabrasil.org >  >  >  >  >  >  >  > -----Inline Attachment Follows >  >  > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > http://www.lacralo.org >  >  >  >  > >  > Message: 3 > Date: Fri, 26 Sea 2010 00:13:01 -0200 > From: Daniel Monastersky <danielmonastersky at gmail.com> > To: sylvia at prontocl.com.br, lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org, > ALAC Internal List <alac-internal at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] report on Nairobi > Message-ID: > <dd5443501003251913sf46837fgc167a6ca1fc61d60 at mail.gmail.com> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 >  > Dear Sylvia: > Thank you very much to give this complete panorama us of which > was meeting of Nairobi. >  > Greetings, >  !
 > Daniel Monastersky > IIIsI Rep > LACRALO >  > the 25/03/10, sylvia at prontocl.com.br <sylvia at prontocl.com.br> he wrote: > &gt; Dear companions of the LACRALO; > &gt; Already of return in house and having put almost in day all my activities > &gt; I am aqui to tell some them of the things that we did in the meeting of > &gt; Nairobi. > &gt; Of course that stops a complete and official report you must go to > &gt; ALAC page, <http://www.atlarge.icann.org/en/> > &gt; http://www.atlarge.icann.org/en/ > &gt; But permítanme to give my point of view them. > &gt; Like was to be expected, this meeting was a little different from the previous ones, > &gt; specially in which one talks about the subject of the security. There were controls > &gt; of security by several sides, in the convention center and until in > &gt; lodged estabamos hotels where, but nothing that made difficult ours > &gt; activities. Also a difference in the amount of public could be seen in > &gt; the opened mee!
 tings, although some people participated inremote form. > &gt;!
  the res
t, all equal one, like always many meetings throughout the day and > &gt; during almost every day. The main subjects of this meeting were > &gt; on: > &gt; > &gt; * NgTLDs: where sigió talking itself on the Guide of thenew ones > &gt; aplicantes (version 3) > &gt; > &gt; * IDNs & Fast Track > &gt; > &gt; * Affirmation of Commitments (where ICANN is asking to him > &gt; international community on its model of operation, transparency, > &gt; seguridady stability of the DNS, etc, etc. > &gt; > &gt; With respect to which it was called on to me to live moreclose by like my first meeting like > &gt; representing LACRALO as opposed to the ALAC, I can say tothem that, the members of > &gt; Alac participated almost in their totality and we corock to work from > &gt; Sunday 6 before of the official inauguration of the meeting. All the members > &gt; very active and with several presentations that always are good to learn > &gt; with its experiences. Also we had "visits" of other part!
 sof ICANN and > &gt; of the Staff, as for example the visit of Kevin (the financial manager) and > &gt; of Margie Milam that spoke on Vertical Integration. She also us > &gt; explained on the Guide for nonlawyers of very interestingRAA.(for which > &gt; is not it). Pam Little that spoke on Compliance (fulfillment). Theresa > &gt; Swineheart spoke on the Activities of Global collaboration. Janice us > &gt; came to count on the wonderful program "Felloship program". It was very > &gt; interesting to know the details of this program that exists from 2007 and > &gt; as has approached ICANN to than 200 people of more different communities from > &gt; Internet. > &gt; > &gt; Rudi Vansnick and Ron Sherwood spoke on the integration project that > &gt; is on the verge of being made between 1 or several ALSs and ccTLD of its respective one > &gt; pais. > &gt; Carlos made a presentation on the works made by the group of > &gt; work "Participation and Compromiso of AT-LARGE in ICANN. >!
  &gt; Evan informed to us on the works of the work group on th!
 e new on
es > &gt; gTLD with members of the GAC, on subjects related to the morality and order > &gt; public. > &gt; I, made a brief presentation on a project in which I am > &gt; working with the Sr.Siva Muthusamy "Global Program of knowledge of > &gt; ICANN " > &gt; Dev and Carlton made a presentation on the Update on > &gt; improvements of the PAD; and MANY, MANY THINGS MORE, thanyou will be able to find in > &gt; the page of Alac. > &gt; > &gt; But, if they allow a summary me of the restlessness that all > &gt; representing of the THIN ones has, could be said that allwe are very > &gt; worried with the real participation of all the ALSs aboutours > &gt; regions. It is in that we are combined with much energy to obtain one > &gt; good integration with each one of the ALSs of each region. > &gt; and is why I am writing to them and is why I request to them that they enter > &gt; in contact with us and says us what is what you they think that > &gt; we would have to do and/or how we !
 would have to do so that all participate and are > &gt; oidos by ICANN. And in that sense I have the very good news to them: they already are > &gt; ready the pamphlets explaining that are LACRALO! We have 3 versions: in > &gt; Spanish, English and Portuguese! I must to them confess that when I saw the version > &gt; in Portuguese almost I put myself to cry of the emotion. The pamphlets in Spanish > &gt; is with Andrés, those of Portuguese are with Vanda and me and those of English > &gt; (I imagine) that they must be with Dev and/or Carlton. Those pamphlets are to > &gt; reaches of all, thus is that if has thought to make some activity in > &gt; your organizations, is single to request them with time! > &gt; LLÁMENNOS, ESCRÍBANNOS, DÍGANNOS HOW WE CAN HELP THEM! > &gt; Espero commentaries, questions, etc. > &gt; and from already I request excuses by some information that is lacking. > &gt; Hugs, > &gt; Sylvia > &gt; > &gt; P.D. in December we will be all face to face o!
 nce again, > &gt; breath to that this encounter is to most num!
 erous an
d representtivo than already > &gt; we had in our region. > &gt; _________________________________________________________ > &gt; Sylvia Herlein Leite > &gt; LACRALO-ALAC Liaison > &gt; Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization > &gt; sylvia at internautabrasil.org > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; >  > --  > Sent from my movable device >  >  >  > >  > Message: 4 > Date: Fri, 26 Sea 2010 09:27:06 -0300 > From: "Presidency Internaut" <presidencia at internauta.org.ar> > To: <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, "ALAC Internal List" > <alac-internal at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] report on Nairobi > Message-ID: <C6CD073B8D374D189FEE866C4F35CC6F at Sergio> > Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; > reply-type=original >  > Sylvia Thanks! letter to always give information us over which it happens in meeting of  > ICANN, something this changing... > Good work > Sergio Saline I carry > Argentina Internaut!
   >  >  >  >  > >  > Message: 5 > Date: Fri, 26 Sea 2010 09:22:50 -0300 > From: Matías Altamira <matias at altamiragigena.com.ar> > To: <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] report on Nairobi > Message-ID: <20100326122451.17CFB574CD6 at ar40.toservers.com> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" >  > Very good Sylvia report! >  > Coincido in which the work to make is important know ICANN and of > to incorporate in the agendas of the ALS the subjects that treat here. >  > My greetings and congratulations, >  > Matías >  > IIISI Rep. >  >  > Matías Altamira > Lawyer > ALTAMIRA GIGENA - Legal Study > Bv. San Juan 101 Floor 2° "A" > Cordova - Argentine Republic > Tel: +54 351 4281624 - 4257923 > to matias at altamiragigena.com.ar > to www.altamiragigena.com.ar  > -----Original Message > From: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > [ mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] On Behalf Of > sylvia at prontocl.co!
 m.br > Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:07 P.m. > To: lac-disc!
 uss-es at a
tlarge-lists.icann.org > Cc: ' ALAC Internal List' > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] report on Nairobi >  > Dear companions of the LACRALO; > Already of return in house and having put almost in day all my activities > I am aqui to tell some them of the things that we did in the meeting of > Nairobi.  > Of course that stops a complete and official report you must go to > ALAC page, <http://www.atlarge.icann.org/en/> > http://www.atlarge.icann.org/en/ > But permítanme to give my point of view them. > Like was to be expected, this meeting was a little different from the previous ones, > specially in which one talks about the subject of the security. There were controls > of security by several sides, in the convention center and until in > lodged estabamos hotels where, but nothing that made difficult ours > activities. Also a difference in the amount of public couldbe seen in > the opened meetings, although some people participated in remote form. > the rest, all equal one, like !
[...]
o cry of the emotion. The pamphlets in Spanish > is with Andrés, those of Portuguese are with Vanda and me and those of English > (I imagine) that they must be with Dev and/or Carlton. Those pamphlets are to > reaches of all, thus is that if has thought to make some activity in > your organizations, is single to request them with time! > LLÁMENNOS, ESCRÍBANNOS, DÍGANNOS HOW WE CAN HELP THEM! > Espero commentaries, questions, etc. > and from already I request excuses by some information that is lacking. > Hugs,  > Sylvia >  > P.D. in December we will be all face to face once again, > breath to that this encounter is to most numerous and representtivo than already > we had in our region.  > _________________________________________________________ > Sylvia Herlein Leite  > LACRALO-ALAC Liaison > Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization > sylvia at internautabrasil.org >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  > >  > _______________________________________________ > lac-di!