[lac-discuss-en] ENC: REMINDER/RECORDATORIO: LACRALO Rules of Procedure Drafting Team/25, 02 @ 2200 UTC

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Feb 25 08:45:48 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: ENC: REMINDER/RECORDATORIO: LACRALO Rules of Procedure Drafting Team/25,02 @ 2200 UTC
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear LACRALO companions;
 For that they could not participate in the monthly teleconferencing of
LACRALO, he the last Thursday 18;
I want to them to inform that a work group has formed to modify
Created rules of Procedure in 2007.
For all those that they want to participate and to get up themselves to this group of
work, participates in the first meeting that will be made
TODAY, 25 of February to the 2ÙTC, (they see invitation down)
Greetings,
Sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
LACRALO-ALAC Liaison
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org

  _____

Of: ICANN AT-Large Staff [ mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org ]
Shipment command post: fifth-feira, 25 of fevereiro of 2010 06:53
It stops: Carlton Samuels; carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm; DevAnand
Teelucksingh Society; Andrés Piazza; Carlos Aguirre; Fatima Cambronero; Jose
Ovid Salgueiro A.; Antonio Medina Go'mez; Jose Luis Barzallo; Sergio
bronstein; to presidencia at internauta.org.ar; sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Cc: ICANN AT-Large Staff
Assunto: REMINDER/RECORDATORIO: LACRALO Rules of Procedure Drafting Team/
25.02 @ 2200 UTC

English version below:

 ********

Considered,

The teleconferencing for the committee of overhaul of the procedure rules
of the LACRALO it takes place today, day 25 of February to 2200 UTC.

It see a rough draft of the agenda in ingles so additional informationon
this call in the following connection:
https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?25_february_2010

We are going to shortly add the Spanish version of the agenda.

Room marinates Connect:
http://icann.na3.acrobat.com/lacralo/

We have a Spanish channel for this call.

In case that it needs a call, please contáctense with the Staff
(staff at atlarge.icann.org)

Thanks

Sincerely,

 ***********

Dear All,

The LACRALO Rules of Procedure Drafting for Team teleconference is scheduled
Today, 25 February 2010 AT 2200 UTC.

The draft agenda and call details dog be found AT:
https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?25_february_2010

Room marinates Connect:
http://icann.na3.acrobat.com/lacralo/

Spanish interpretation is provided on this call.

If you require to dial-out please contact AT-Large staff AT:
staff at atlarge.icann.org.

Thank you

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon,
Kristina Nordström
ICANN AT-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org