[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Cuando_es_la_reuni=F3n_de_la_nuev = =?iso-8859-1?q?a_comisi=F3n=3F =

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:17:10 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Cuando_es_la_reuni=F3n_de_la_nuev = =?iso-8859-1?q?a_comisi=F3n=3F =
From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

Dear Matthias and friends of Lacralo.
I have reviewed the connection that me envias
https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?25_february_2010 and I see that
information published in English.
I suggest publishes the information more soon possible, in order
to include/understand alcande of which very well aqui treats and so that all
members of the Commission can make their respective contributions.
Antonio Medina Go'mez
President
Colombian association of Users of Internet

The 23 of February of 2010 07:37, Matthias Langenegger <
matthias.langenegger at icann.org &gt; wrote:
> Dear Antonio, > > the teleconferencing this anticipating for 2200 Thursday to UTC. No >, we cannot confirm it at the moment since still we are hoping > the confirmation on the part of you interpret them. > > can be seen a rough draft of the agenda in > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?25_february_2010 > > a warm greeting, > Matthias > > > > On 23/02/2010 13:30, "Antonio Medina Go'mez" <amedinagomez at gmail.com> > wrote: > > Reenvío again the message. > Warm greeting > Antonio Medina > > Reenviado message > Of: * Antonio Medina Go'mez * <amedinagomez at gmail.com> > Date: 22 of February of 2010 12:26 > * Subject: When it is the meeting of the new commission? > * For: Spanish LACRALO <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > > > Considered all. > In order to suitably program the time of the week, > I am thankful to send with opportunity the call of the meeting of the new one > commission, created in the last conference of Lacralo. > and as far as possible to suggest some a!
 genda on the subjects to treat... and if there is > proposals better since we gained time. > >

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/80b9829e29.html