[lac-discuss-en] Let us give to return the pagina

joseluis at barzallo.com joseluis at barzallo.com
Wed Feb 17 11:46:42 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Let us give to return the pagina
From: joseluis at barzallo.com

Andrés

This is what proposed. Now, we define.

Warm greetings,

Jose Luis

Barzallo & Barzallo

       Lawyers

www.barzallo.com

Columbus 535 and 6 of December.

Edif. Cristóbal Columbus Of. 602

Telf: (593 2) 2528774/ 2544464

Fax: 593 2 2564530

Email: joseluis at barzallo.com

Quito Ecuador

  _____

Of: Andres Piazza [ mailto:andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com ]
Sent: Wednesday, 17 of February of 2010 12:33
It stops: apisan at servidor.unam.mx; joseluis at barzallo.com
CC: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com; Spanish LACRALO; to sricciardi at fibertel.com.ar
Subject: RE: [ lac-discuss-is ] returned Demos the pagina

You are all the right Alexander, with respect to that we needed to focus in
less...

But I believe that my mail was not understood correctly, we goagain: The 3
subjects that you raised in your initial mail and the one thatI listed in my mail
previous the 4 chosen in this limited approach can be, that isto say:

- People and Criteria for "reviews" organizacionales.
- New Expressions of Interest for gTLD.
- Review of ccNSO.

and I had mentioned "Vertical Integration" (I copy to Sebastián Ricciardi,
in order to see if he wants to collaborate with statement thatwe do).

Also I believe that we must be pronounced on Consumers Constituency
Proposal.

To be well operative I propose that we define a voluntary person stops
to take ahead the discussions on each one of these 5 topics (if
they want I can be I in the one of the Expressions of Interestof New GTLD).

Outside this, the list is but long, in the ALAC Internal it was yesterday
discussing on the 14 that there is at the moment in the Calendar of "Policy
Advice "and the necessity to focus. I put the list to them of only 14 to
aims of which somebody can want to work one of these, but are going away to have
that to order To lead it:

        1, Uniform Rapid Suspension
        2, METRIC TON Clearinghouse
        3, Post Delegation Dispute Resolution Procedure (PPDRP)
        4, Registry Restrictions Dispute Resolution Procedure (RRDRP)
        5, 3 IDN Character
        6, IDN Variants
        7, Benchmarking of Registry Operations
        8, Process of gTLD Registry Agreement Amendments
        9, Proposed for Framework FY 2011 Operating Plan and Budget
       10, Draft Report on WHOIS Accuracy
       11. Global DNS-CERT Business CASE
       12, Proposed Strategic for Initiatives Improved DNS Security,
Stability and Resiliency
       13, Registration Abuse Policies Initial Report.
       14, Working Group Guidelines

Greetings,

Andrés Piazza

  _____