[lac-discuss-en] Let us give to return the pagina

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:14:36 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Let us give to return the pagina
From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

Friends. Despues of goings and comings as I wanted to show in my previous mail. The subject brochure is a surpassed subject, important the this fact and now to work with that important tool. I create is sufficient already with the innumerable amount of post office on the subject, gratefulness, congratulations, etc. to continuethis becomes Spam and detrimental for the work that must continue, with other many important things.
The work follows with Studying and knowing on other central aspects, we waited for much but of LACRALO, that single to make a good panfleto.

hug
Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
lawyer - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba - Argentina -

* 54-351-424-2123/423-5423

to www.derechoytecnologia.com.ar

http://ar.ageiadensi.org
> Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:35:41 +0000 > From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar > To: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org > CC: priscila at internautabrasil.org; lac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org; lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-in ] HEAD OF CATTLE: Folleto/brouchure >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (is - > in)--]] >  >  > Subject: Re: HEAD OF CATTLE: Folleto/brouchure > From: to to presidencia at internauta.org.ar >  > Considered, with respect to last mails which they have been sent to the list I believe that there is   > to make some explanations with respect to the same one.  >   > 1º) to remove to any veil that opaque the work that we plowsmaking:  > The images put in the pamphlet were the same ones from the beginning(dog be observed   > this in this pagina where they plows all the sent pamphlets:   > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?lacralobrochure) I do not understand to tha!
 t images   > it refers Fátima.  >   > for Except the first photo to which it makes Dev reference, and that by suggestion of Andrés   > Piazza - said by its spokeswoman Fátima, in our meetings (that did not seem to him good that   > photo, under that it showed single to parcialidad of the region working) was changed by this   > to another one in where if there were consensus in the work partyin putting it and which it reflected to all   > (almost all under that Jose needed Ovid) the members of the LACRALO.  >   > The same ones were approved by the majority of the members of the LACRALO in Time and forms   > was when it sent the preliminaries and were not suggestion on that.  >   > 2º) the disposition of the members speaking is not capricious but thatresponds to an to order   > aesthetic and of layout, since the to greater text boxes were putin with   > minors, in fact under that text enters the text of our Dev companion (who I arrive   > outside Time having had sufficien!
 t Time to emit it), it was necessary to request to to him   > !
 Antonio
Medina Go'mez who trims to their text in order that the text box of Dev enters -   > for Antonio thanks your greatness and understanding -.  >   > 3) With respect to the image in where it appears Fatimata, it is exactly for illustrates the box   > of text of the AT Large and not of the LACRALO mail ace it were put in the previous - this photo was   > seizure in opportunity of ours summit and its commissions ofwork -.  > I must add that that photo is the "unique one that was not necessary to do processing to him of any type   > under that it was of excellent suitable quality and for the preparation and printing of the pamphlet).  > Warm Greetings  > Sergio  > Original Message   > From: "Fatima Cambronero" <fatimacambronero at gmail.com>  > To: "sylvia at prontocl" <sylvia at prontocl.com.br>  > Cc: "Priscila Marks Audi - Brazil" <priscila at internautabrasil.org>;   > <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>;   > <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; "LAC Discuss"   > <lac-di!
 scuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>  > Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 7:24 P.m.  > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] HEAD OF CATTLE: Folleto/brouchure  >   >   > Dev and all,  >   > in the first pleases I want to be thankful by the congratulations of  > all and to give back them, because it is to work which we obtained between all,  > with the different contributions, observations, corrections,details,  > etc.  >   > With respect to the last changes that Dev proposes:  >   > - If it seems to me that the to order in which could be modified they to appear  > members of LACRALO giving his opinión/frase, accommodating them by to order  > alphabetical, I to consider that it would be dwells tedious.  >   > - I a.m. not in agreement with which the first photo (of thecolumn is eliminated  > # 4 of the tríptico) where they plows many of the members of LACRALO,  > unemployed and front. They PLOWS LACRALO.  > If ace suggests Dev would be necessary to include to photo of LACRALO in  !
 > activity, working, in any marries could be eliminated the ph!
 oto of
> Column # 5 (where it says "AT Large") and where they plows Fatimata and Sergio,  > since that photo is not LACRALO. In addition, I a.m. safe (and to this not it  > I talked with Sergio) who Sergio does not go to have problems in which there am is not  > its photo. With Sergio we worked to communicate to substantial idea  > about LACRALO and to their work (and we obtained it with thetextof  > pamphlet), under it does not seem to that I have to me thereare some "divismo" to leave  > in all the photos:)  > In photos addition Is sent to Mathias to mail to him with the text and the  > original and they plows not these that plows being published.  >   > With the rest of the pamphlet I agree in agreement and, and to consider that  > it express what is our region. And I agree with which Sylviasays  > in mail a previous on the importance of "our" pamphlet.  > Probably see when we form it and in our hands and we pruned  > to make him act the diffusion ace, we realize there of which !
  > we obtained working all to together ones.  >   >   > Warm greetings.  >   > FÃ tima  >   >   >   >   >   >   > Day 11 of February of 2010 16:26, sylvia at prontocl  > <sylvia at prontocl.com.br> it wrote: &gt; What the good news! &gt; Tenemos to celebrate much! Perhaps now we do not realize the great one &gt; importance that it thereare to have this pamphlet under that the community knows something of &gt; what is ICANN and of which we do in ALAC. Single with real Time we will see &gt; importance when for example we plows able to arrive AT the to diver ones &gt; communities of end users of Internet and they plows united to ours &gt; work. &gt; All paises that forms LACRALO is being considered since &gt; pamphlet will be printed in Spanish, English and Portuguese, fantastic! To great one &gt; profit for the region, and that must without to doubt to the great work that all &gt; we specially made but to Fatima and Sergio that had one to U.S. &gt; Barbarian patience with the down!
 times, the changes of material, with &gt; translation, etc. Al!
 though a
lso I cannot forget to me the great work &gt; voluntary of our companion Accepts of Argentina Internaut, which I know very &gt; well that passed tens of hours ace! > opposed to compu to give "the phase him" that &gt; today there are the pamphlet and also having much patience to U.S. with all &gt; relaizados changes. Thanks, Accept! &gt; Greetings to all and I hope that this theream is one of the many works that &gt; we make to together by LACRALO. &gt; Sylvia &gt; _________________________________________________________ &gt; Sylvia Herlein Leite &gt; LACRALO-ALAC Liaison &gt; Latin America & RegionalCaribbean AT-Large original Organization &gt; sylvia at internautabrasil.org&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; -----Mensagem &gt; Of: lac-discuss-it is - bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org &gt; [ mailto:lac-discuss-is - bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] command post nome of &gt; Presidency Internaut &gt; Shipment command post: fifth-feira, 11 of fevereiro of 201011:32 &gt; For: lac-discuss-it i!
 s - bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org; &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org; LAC Discuss &gt; Assunto: [ lac-discuss-is ] Folleto/brouchure &gt; &gt; Dear companions: &gt; &gt; Now if we dog to festejar! pamphlets these plows the finished inthe three &gt; language! > s (Spanish, Portuguese Ingles and) &gt; https://st.icann.org/lacr! > alo/inde > x.cgi?lacralobrochure &gt; &gt; In name of FÃ tima and mines, we want to thank for all the companions of &gt; LACRALO that there are collaborated in the process of accomplishment of the same one. &gt; &gt; to special gratefulness to Accepts Garay de Internauta Argentina and to its equipment &gt; of design and to Matthias to to langenegger by its unconditional work stops &gt; to help to solve difficulties U.S. &gt; &gt; warmGreetings &gt; &gt; Sergio Saline I carry &gt; Internaut &gt; Argentina Association de Usuarios de Internet to to http://www.internauta.org.ar&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; _____________________________________________!
 __ &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarg!
 e-lists.
icann.org &gt;http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists&gt; icann.org &gt; &gt; http://www.lacralo.org &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; _______________________________________________ &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org &gt; http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org&gt; &gt; HTTP://! > www.lacralo.org &gt;  >   >   >   > --   > FÃ tima Cambronero  > Lawyer-Argentina  >   > http://ar.ageiadensi.org/  >   > _______________________________________________  >  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Original text (it is) > http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c96cff56c8.html > --]] >  >  >

Now chateá from the beach with your celu. Registrate free toSMS Messenger.
http://www.somosmessengersiempre.com/?ocid=TWLH

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/3fdec7e90f.html