[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Resumen_de_lac-discuss-es=2C_Vol _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?18=2C_Env=EDo_10 =

cristiancasas at hotmail.com cristiancasas at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 08:32:56 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Resumen_de_lac-discuss-es=2C_Vol _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?18=2C_Env=EDo_10 =
From: cristiancasas at hotmail.com

Congratulations by the made pamphlet. I am in agreement with its design in its totality. It is necessary that we have ours already brouchure. I make the congratulations to Sergio extensive, Fátima andto the equipment of design of Argentina Internaut, in special to Accepts, thanks again and congratulations. -

CRISTIAN HERNAN HOUSES

CETIC-AJB > From: lac-discuss-it is -request at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Summary of lac-discuss-is, Vol 18, Shipment 10 > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:46:59 -0600 >  > Envi'e the messages for the list lac-discuss-is a > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > to subscribe themselves or to annul its subscription throughthe WEB > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org >  >  > Or by electronic mail, sending a message with the text "help" in > the subject (subject) or in body a: > lac-discuss-is -request at atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > Can contact with the person in charge of list writing a: > lac-discuss-is -owner at atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > If it responds to some content of this message, please, publishes > line of the subject (subject) so that the text is but I specify that: > "Re: Contents of lac-discuss-is digest... ". In addition, please, itincludes > in the answer only those!
  parts of the message to which it is > responding. >  >  > Subjects of the day: >  > 1. Re: Folleto/brouchure (admin at ttcsweb.org) > 2. HEAD OF CATTLE: Folleto/brouchure (sylvia at prontocl) > 3. Fwd: HEAD OF CATTLE: Folleto/brouchure (Fatima Cambronero) > 4. Fwd: Head of cattle: Folleto/brouchure (fatimacambronero at gmail.com) > 5. Re: Folleto/brouchure (Jose Ovid Salgueiro) > 6. Re: HEAD OF CATTLE: Folleto/brouchure (Fatima Cambronero) >  >  > >  > Message: 1 > Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:48:57 GMT > From: admin at ttcsweb.org > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Folleto/brouchure > Message-ID: <201002111848.o1BImved022692 at mm.icann.org> >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]] >  >  > Subject: Re: Folleto/brouchure > Of: admin at ttcsweb.org >  > First, I (and I all the ALSes in LACRALO is certain) we mustpraise  > efforts of Sergio and Fátima in the LACRALO pamphlet.  >  > Nevertheless, I have some suggestions for the pamphlet:  >  !
 > the 1) order of the appointments on LACRALO ("LACRALO accord!
 ing to t
he defined fence  > his "/" of the members members of his of according to of LACRALO")cerca  > the ALS representatives must be in the alphabetical order ofthe first one  > names of the representatives of ALS, similars  > to the EURALO pamphlet. Therefore the sequence of appointments must be  > of Andres, Antonio, revealer, Sergio, Sylvia.  >  > 2) photo of the change used in "on nosotros"/"sección of weare them deQuiénes" of  > the pamphlet of LACRALO to that used  > in the first sketch  > (http://www.flickr.com/photos/icann/3325886465/in/set-72157614759395070/)  > because the photo in the first sketch shows ALSes in the operation of LACRALO.  >  > ---  > Revealing Anand Teelucksingh  >  >  >  >  > In Thu, 11 of February of 2010 in 9:27, <presidencia at internauta.org.ar> it wrote: &gt; &gt; [ [ - - translated text (is - &gt;)--]] of in &gt; &gt; &gt;subject: Folleto/brouchure &gt; of: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar &gt; &gt; dear companions: &gt;  > &gt; if we now broad fe!
 stejar! these are the pamphlets finishedin the three languages (Spanish, &gt; https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?lacralobrochure of Ingles and Portugue) &gt; &gt; in the name of Fátima and of the mine, we wished to thank for portodos the companions of the LACRALO that &gt; have collaborated in the process of the accomplishment of same &gt; &gt; gratefulness special of A to valued Garay de Internauta Argentina and the equipment of toits of diseño and a &gt; Matthias when langenegger byits unconditional work to help to solve to us &gt; difficulties &gt; &gt; hot greetings &gt; &gt; saline Sergio I take &gt; internaut &gt; Internet of of Users of of asociación of Argentina &gt; to http://www.internauta.org.ar &gt; &gt; [[ - - original text (it is) &gt; http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/9c900a28fc.html &gt; --]]  >  > _______________________________________________  >  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c778376e5f.html > -!
 -]] >  >  >  >  >  > >  > Message: 2 > Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 !
 17:26:15
 -0200 > From: "sylvia at prontocl" <sylvia at prontocl.com.br> > To: <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, > <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, "' LAC Discuss'" > <lac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Cc: ' Priscila Marks Audi - Brasil' <priscila at internautabrasil.org> > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] HEAD OF CATTLE: Folleto/brouchure > Message-ID: <73952731FF774DF89E50BE72E9FC08D0 at sylviaminibook> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" >  > What the good news! > Tenemos to celebrate much! Perhaps now we do not realize the great one > importance that it has to have this pamphlet so that the community knows something of > what is ICANN and of which we do in ALAC. Single with time we will see > real importance when for example we are able to arrive at the diverse ones > communities of end users of Internet and they are united toours > work. > All paises that forms LACRALO is being considered since > pamphlet will be printed in Spanish, English and Portugue!
 se, fantastic! A great one > profit for the region, and that must without a doubt to thegreat work that all > we specially made but to Fatima and Sergio that had one to us > Barbarian patience with the downtimes, the changes of material, with > translation, etc. Although also I cannot forget to me the great work > voluntary of our companion Accepts of Argentina Internaut, which I know very > well that passed tens of hours as opposed to compu to give "the face him" that > today has the pamphlet and also having much patience to us with all > relaizados changes. Thanks, Accept! > Greetings to all and I hope that this he is one of the many works that > we make together by LACRALO. > Sylvia > _________________________________________________________ > Sylvia Herlein Leite  > LACRALO-ALAC Liaison > Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization > sylvia at internautabrasil.org >  >  >  >  > -----Mensagem original > Of: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > [!
  mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] comm!
 and post
 nome of > Presidency Internaut > Shipment command post: fifth-feira, 11 of fevereiro of 201011:32 > For: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org; > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org; LAC Discuss > Assunto: [ lac-discuss-is ] Folleto/brouchure >  > Dear companions: >  > Now if we can festejar! these are the pamphlets finished inthe three > languages (Spanish, Ingles and Portugue's) > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?lacralobrochure >  > In name of Fátima and mine, we want to thank for all the companions of > LACRALO that has collaborated in the process of accomplishment of the same one. >  > a special gratefulness to Accepts Garay de Internauta Argentina and to its equipment > of design and to Matthias to langenegger by its unconditional work stops > to help to solve difficulties us. >  > warm Greetings >  > Sergio Saline I carry > Internaut > Argentina Association de Usuarios de Internet to http://www.internauta.org.ar >  >  >  > _____________________!
 __________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists > icann.org >  > http://www.lacralo.org >  >  >  >  >  > >  > Message: 3 > Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:38:06 -0300 > From: Fatima Cambronero <fatimacambronero at gmail.com> > To: Spanish LACRALO <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, LAC > DISCUSS <lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] Fwd: HEAD OF CATTLE: Folleto/brouchure > Message-ID: > <d8b17b191002111438u147264fflf9635b6594c26f95 at mail.gmail.com> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 >  > Dev and all, >  > in the first place I want to be thankful by the congratulations of > all and to give back them, because it is a work which we obtained between all, > with the different contributions, observations, corrections, details, > etc. >  > With respect to the last changes that Dev proposes: >  > - If it seems to m!
 e that the order in which could be modified they appear > memb!
 ers of L
ACRALO giving his opinión/frase, accommodatingthem by order > alphabetical, I consider that it would be more tedious. >  > - I am not in agreement with which the first photo (of the column is eliminated > # 4 of the tríptico) where they are many of the members ofLACRALO, > unemployed and front. They ARE LACRALO. > If as suggests Dev would be necessary to include a photo of LACRALO in > activity, working, in any case could be eliminated the photo of > Column # 5 (where it says "AT Large") and where they are Fatimata and Sergio, > since that photo is not LACRALO. In addition, I am safe (and to this not it > I talked with Sergio) who Sergio does not go to have problems in which he is not > its photo. With Sergio we worked to communicate a substantial idea > about LACRALO and their work (and we obtained it with the text of > pamphlet), so it does not seem to me that he has some "divismo" to leave > in all the photos:) > In addition I sent to Mathias a mail to him with the text!
  and the photos > original and is not these that are being published. >  > With the rest of the pamphlet I agree in agreement and, andconsider that > expresses what is our region. And I agree with which Sylviasays > in a previous mail on the importance of "our" pamphlet. > Probably when we see form it and in our hands and we pruned > to make him act the diffusion as, we realize there of which > we obtained working all together ones. >  >  > warm Greetings. >  > Fátima >  >  >  >  >  >  > day 11 of February of 2010 16:26, sylvia at prontocl > <sylvia at prontocl.com.br> it wrote: > &gt; What the good news! > &gt; Tenemos to celebrate much! Perhaps now we do not realize the greatone > &gt; importance that it has to have this pamphlet so that the community knows something of > &gt; what is ICANN and of which we do in ALAC. Single with time we will see > &gt; real importance when for example we are able to arrive atthe diverse ones > &gt; communities of end users of Internet and the!
 y is united to ours > &gt; work. > &gt; All paises that forms !
 LACRALO
is being considered since > &gt; pamphlet will be printed in Spanish, English and Portuguese, fantastic! A great one > &gt; profit for the region, and that must without a doubt to the great work that all > &gt; we specially made but to Fatima and Sergio that had one to us > &gt; Barbarian patience with the downtimes, the changes of material, with > &gt; translation, etc. Although also I cannot forget to me thegreat work > &gt; voluntary of our companion Accepts of Argentina Internaut, which I know very > &gt; well that passed tens of hours as opposed to compu to give "the face him" that > &gt; today has the pamphlet and also having much patience to us with all > &gt; relaizados changes. Thanks, Accept! > &gt; Greetings to all and I hope that this he is one of the many works that > &gt; we make together by LACRALO. > &gt; Sylvia > &gt; _________________________________________________________ > &gt; Sylvia Herlein Leite > &gt; LACRALO-ALAC Liaison > &gt; Latin America & Regio!
 nal Caribbean AT-Large Organization > &gt; sylvia at internautabrasil.org > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; -----Mensagem original > &gt; Of: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; [ mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] command post nome of > &gt; Presidency Internaut > &gt; Shipment command post: fifth-feira, 11 of fevereiro of 2010 11:32 > &gt; For: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org; > &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org; LAC Discuss > &gt; Assunto: [ lac-discuss-is ] Folleto/brouchure > &gt; > &gt; Dear companions: > &gt; > &gt; Now if we can festejar! these are the pamphlets finished in the three > &gt; languages (Spanish, Ingles and Portugue's) > &gt; https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?lacralobrochure > &gt; > &gt; In name of Fátima and mine, we want to thank for all thecompanions of > &gt; LACRALO that has collaborated in the process of accomplishment of the same one. > &gt; > &gt; a special gratefulne!
 ss to Accepts Garay de Internauta Argentina and to its equipme!
 nt > &gt
; of design and to Matthias to langenegger by its unconditional work stops > &gt; to help to solve difficulties us. > &gt; > &gt; warm Greetings > &gt; > &gt; Sergio Saline I carry > &gt; Internaut > &gt; Argentina Association de Usuarios de Internet to http://www.internauta.org.ar > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; _______________________________________________ > &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list > &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists > &gt; icann.org > &gt; > &gt; http://www.lacralo.org > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; _______________________________________________ > &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list > &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; > &gt; http://www.lacralo.org > &gt; >  >  >  > -- > Fátima Cambronero > Lawyer-Argentina >  > http://ar.ageiadensi.org/ >  >  >  > --  > Fátima Cambro!
 nero > Lawyer-Argentina >  > http://ar.ageiadensi.org/ >  >  >  > >  > Message: 4 > Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 22:34:54 GMT > From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] Fwd: Head of cattle: Folleto/brouchure > Message-ID: <201002112234.o1BMYskt026136 at mm.icann.org> >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]] >  >  > Subject: Fwd: Head of cattle: Folleto/brouchure > Of: fatimacambronero at gmail.com >  > All of the revealer and,  >  > congratulations place of of those of by of being thankful of I want of the record of in  > to give back them of all and, all of between of we obtaineddelque of the work of is of because,  > I contribute with of the different ones from, observations,corrections, details,  > etc.  >  > Respect with a revealer to proposes of which of the changesof the last ones of:  >  > - the silicon I modifying of could of of which of the one seems order that of in they appear  > his opinión/frase,!
  by of giving of of LACRALO of the members of accommodating th!
 em the o
rder  > alphabetical, tedious of more of would be of which of I consider.  >  > - no photo with I am of the record of the the one of eliminates of of which of in agreement (of the column  > of # where many are of the members of LACRALO 4 of the tríptico),  > unemployed and front. SON LACRALO Of Them.  > Photo of LACRALO in of the one of including of which of it would have of the revealer of suggests of like of silicon  > activity, working, to eliminate could it of the one of of the photo of the the one of of the case absolutely of in  > Column of # where Fatimata is and Sergio 5 (given of donde"en great") and,  > photo of that of which of already NO it is LACRALO. In addition, safe I am (and this no low  > that with Sergio de Sergio of I talked) no whom of in of the problems of having of Virginia no it is  > photo of his. Idea to communicate of the one of Sergio of by with of we worked them substantial  > work of his of of LACRALO and of approaches (we obtained them low of !
 and with the one of the one of the text of  > pamphlet), that of thus no I to leave by the "divismo" of algún of it has of Ã&copy;l of which of it seems  > photos of those of all of in:)  > Ademà s I him enviÃ&copy; photos of those of text one and THE ONE of with of the mail of Mathias  > original and ningún publishing està n of of which of theseof the son.  >  > As I am with of the rest of the agreement pamphlet and, that of I consider of and  > región low of ours of is of which of the express one. Low dices Sylvia of which of with of I agree of and  > previous pamphlet of "ours" of the one of of the importanceof the the one of on of the mail of in.  > low Podamos of the hands and ours of in of the form and of we see them of when of Probably  > to act as of difusión, that low of doing to him of the oneof of the account of the partial versions of program of ahí No.  > together of all of working of we obtained them.  >  >  > Warm of Greetings.  >  > Fà ti!
 ma  >  >  >  >  >  >  > Día 11 of February of 2010 of the 1!
 6:26, sy
lvia at prontocl  > <sylvia at prontocl.com.br> escribió:  >  &gt; the news of the good one of QuÃ&copy;!  >  &gt; pà rrafo of We must much celebrate! Quizà s of Now no no. we give to account of great &gt; something of of knows of the community of the the one of which of pà rrafos of the pamphlet of the east of having of it has of which of the importance &gt; in low under ALAC of we do of which of it is ICANN and of of that. The solo ones of we will see them of the time of THE ONE of with &gt; arriving from the importanceof when of by of we obtain them true of the example diverse of &gt; of they of of Internet and of the end of communities of users work unitesours &gt; &gt; està n of which of already of the considered ones of being ofthey form LACRALO of which of paises of those of All  >  &gt; español of in of the form of serà of the pamphlet, portuguÃ&copy;s of inglÃ&copy;s and, fantà stico! Great of &gt; región of the the one of pà rrafos of the profit,!
  all of which of thework of great of the a the one of the doubt of the sin of it must specially of of the that dey &gt; of but of we made a Fatima and a one ofhad of which no. of Sergio &gt; with the downtimes, the changes of material, with of bà rbara of the patience &gt; traducción, etc. Although tambiÃ&copy;n ningún work of I cannot forget great &gt; compañera Ada de to me Internauta Argentina, sÃ&copy; as of volunteer of ours of very &gt; well the front of pasó tens of rrafos hours of which that caradel the one "of giving him of pà of the one" of compu of &gt; the pamphlet today and of THE ONE of has tambiÃ&copy;n those of all of with of the ndonos patience of the much of&copy;tenià &gt; relaizados of the changes  Thanks, It accepts! &gt; Greetings that of the works of are one of many of the east delque of Iwait for of all and &gt; by LACRALO! > of the together ones of we make &gt; Sylvia &gt; _________________________________________________________!
  &gt; Sylvia Herlein Leite &gt; Enlace of LACRALO-ALAC &gt; La!
 tin&copy
;rich Amà and Regional Organización En-Grande Of the original Caribbean &gt; sylvia at internautabrasil.org &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; of -----Mensagem &gt; Of: [ lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org &gt; mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] nome of of the command post &gt; Presidency Internaut &gt; command post of Shipment: fifth-feira, 11 of fevereiro of 2010 11:32 &gt; Pà rrafos ones: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org; &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org; The LACQUER Discusses &gt; Assunto: [ lacquer-discuss-lac-discuss-is ] Folleto/brouchure &gt; &gt; compañeros of Considered: &gt;  >  &gt; we can of silicon of Now festejar! three of those of inof finished of pamphlets of those of the son of these &gt; languages (español, Ingles and PortuguÃ&copy;s) &gt; https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?lacralobrochure &gt; &gt; mío of THEONE of of Fà tima and of the name of In, to be thankful of we want of the on!
 e of the compañeros of those of all &gt; to them same have of the one of the one of in the process of realización of the collaborated one of which of LACRALO. &gt; &gt; special gratefulness of Ada Garay de laArgentina Internauta and an equipment of his &gt; of diseño and unconditional pà rrafo of the work of his of by of langenegger of Matthias &gt; helping difficulties us to solve &gt; &gt; warm of Saline Greetings &gt; &gt; I carry De Sergio &gt; Internaut &gt; Internet to http://www.internauta.org.ar of Asociación Argentina de Usuarios of &gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; _______________________________________________ &gt; list that envía lacquer-discuss-lac-discuss-is &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org &gt; http://atlarge-l! > ists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists &gt; icann.org &gt; &gt; http://www.lacralo.org &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; _______________________________________________ &gt; list that envía lacquer-discuss-lac-discuss-is &gt;!
n.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org&gt; &gt; http://www.lacralo.org &gt;  >  >  >  > --  > FÃ tima Cambronero  > Lawyer-Argentina  >  > http://ar.ageiadensi.org/  >  >  >  > --  > FÃ tima Cambronero  > Lawyer-Argentina  >  > http://ar.ageiadensi.org/  >  > _______________________________________________  >  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2c9496b776.html > --]] >  >  >  >  >  > >  > Message: 5 > Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:59:11 -0430 > From: Jose Ovid Salgueiro <salgueiro.jo at gmail.com> > To: <info at techlaw.com.ar>, "' Internautá Presidency" > <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>, > <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, > <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, "' LAC Discuss'" > <lac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Folleto/brouchure > Message-ID: <4b741511.a415f10a.44fd.7780 at mx.google.com> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" >  > Excellent!!!!!  > !
  > My only complaint is that between so many photos right theyput one in which I do not leave > I:) >  >  > JO >  > original -----Mensaje > Of: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > [ mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] In name of Daniel > Monastersky > Envoy: Thursday, 11 of February of 2010 09:43 a.m. > For: Presidency Internaut; > lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org; > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org; LAC Discuss > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Folleto/brouchure >  > In name of that we formed the IIIsI and of all the users of > Internet of the region, I make them arrive the congratulations by > excellent work that has made. >  > Is a great initiative! >  > Greetings, >  > Daniel Monastersky > IIISI Rep >  > The 11/02/10, Presidency Internaut <presidencia at internauta.org.ar> > wrote: > &gt; Dear companions: > &gt; > &gt; Now if we can festejar! these are the pamphlets finished in the three > &gt; languages (Spanish, !
 > &gt; Ingles and Portugue's) https://st.icann.org/lacralo/ind!
 ex.cgi?l
acralobrochure > &gt; > &gt; In name of Fátima and mine, we want to thank for all thecompanions > of > &gt; LACRALO that > &gt; has collaborated in the process of accomplishment of the same one. > &gt; > &gt; a special gratefulness to Accepts Garay de Internauta Argentina and to his > equipment > &gt; of design and a > &gt; Matthias to langenegger by its unconditional work to helpus a > &gt; to solve > &gt; difficulties. > &gt; > &gt; warm Greetings > &gt; > &gt; Sergio Saline I carry > &gt; Internaut > &gt; Argentina Association de Usuarios de Internet > &gt; to http://www.internauta.org.ar > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; _______________________________________________ > &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list > &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists > icann.org > &gt; > &gt; http://www.lacralo.org > &gt; >  > --  > Sent from my movable device >  > ______________________________________________!
 _ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists > icann.org >  > http://www.lacralo.org >  >  >  >  > >  > Message: 6 > Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:24:21 -0300 > From: Fatima Cambronero <fatimacambronero at gmail.com> > To: "sylvia at prontocl" <sylvia at prontocl.com.br> > Cc: Priscila Marks Audi - Brazil <priscila at internautabrasil.org>, > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org, > lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org, LAC Discuss > <lac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] HEAD OF CATTLE: Folleto/brouchure > Message-ID: > <d8b17b191002111424v51654a58r8cac3ffbf1d4f310 at mail.gmail.com> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 >  > Dev and all, >  > in the first place I want to be thankful by the congratulations of > all and to give back them, because it is a work which we obtained between all, > with the different contributions, observati!
> [...]
 LACRALO that has collaborated in the process of accomplishment!
same one. > &gt; > &gt; a special gratefulness to Accepts Garay de Internauta Argentina and to its equipment > &gt; of design and to Matthias to langenegger by its unconditional work stops > &gt; to help to solve difficulties us. > &gt; > &gt; warm Greetings > &gt; > &gt; Sergio Saline I carry > &gt; Internaut > &gt; Argentina Association de Usuarios de Internet to http://www.internauta.org.ar > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; _______________________________________________ > &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list > &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists > &gt; icann.org > &gt; > &gt; http://www.lacralo.org > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; _______________________________________________ > &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list > &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; > &gt; http://www.lacralo.org > &gt; > !
  >  >  > --  > Fátima Cambronero > Lawyer-Argentina >  > http://ar.ageiadensi.org/ >  >  >  > >  > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org >  >  > Aim of Summary of lac-discuss-is, Vol 18, Shipment 10 > **************************************************

Hotmail in your celu easy and without unloadings! Ingresá tomobile.live.com and sends post office where you are
http://www.windowsliveformobile.com/es/hotmail/default.aspx

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/62bbfd759b.html