[lac-discuss-en] on the subject of End De Folleto

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Feb 4 04:28:29 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: on the subject of End De Folleto
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Considered all:

Moan to be the messenger of the bad news, but still I did not finish the pamphlet.

They are three pamphlets which is to finish, one in Portuguese, another one in Ingles and another one in
Spanish.

Just afternoon I was yesterday with the text in ingles and aggregates who were not
in the discussed thing until now by all we and who to my humbleone to understand must be approved
in the LACRALO.

Perhaps Andrés understood bad, or was very anxious to notify, but to tell the truth
lack to finish it and I suppose that the companion Accepts of Argentina Internaut and the equipment of
design, will be able to finish it tomorrow or but taking the day after tomorrow so that we pruned to review it,
to give one more a correction him, to see if what Dev shipmententers the pamphlet and to put in
consideration of all the LACRALO if it is accepted what so much by Nick was added as by
Dev.

We cannot send this to the list without reviewing it since in the different modifications that
they went away making arose errors from tipeo or errors in thetexts that did to us
to work doubly... is why I request barren at the time of giving announcements and of no
to consult the companions who we are working in this since they put to us in one
difficult situation. We cannot respond to the single anxiety... we can respond to
real times of accomplishment of the pamphlet and these depend on the contents to give
like of the pertinent periods of correction.

Just today I have in my hands the photo of Dev, we will have to work in her to do to him
some corrections and soon to make the processing of the text in the three languages to be able
to make three pamphlets, and to make the attempts pertinent not to break the aesthetic one
of the pamphlet and to try that all the texts entren..lo as isgoing to be quite difficult
if we do not want to break the design.

I request that if needs information any nature on the pamphlet they donot doubt in
to ask, with much taste I will answer all its questions.

Warm greetings

Sergio Saline I carry

President

Internaut, Argentina Association de Usuarios de Internet

to http://www.internauta.org.ar