[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Director_Votante_-_Posici=F3n_de _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?LACRALO =

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 07:45:06 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?Director_Votante_-_Posici=F3n_de _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?LACRALO =
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Considered, in minutes the teleconferencing will take place to continue the discussion on the process of the Voting Director.

Although I will not be able to participate, I sent the position of LACRALO in each section of White Libro, decree the 21 of January, and did post in my on the matter blog www.andrespiazza.com in Spanish.

I believe that a good work in the process Bottom Up is becoming, beyond the result that is had.

Greetings,

Andrés Piazza
President of LACRALO

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/170618b907.html