[lac-discuss-en] ALS Application from Conexión El Salvador

Andres Piazza andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 07:52:53 CST 2010

Dev has brought this issue to my attention in private and we decided to put this application as an item in today´s AGENDA.
 Regards,

Andrés

From: staff at atlarge.icann.org
To: alac-internal at atlarge-lists.icann.org
CC: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org; andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com; admin at ttcsweb.org
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 04:26:32 -0800
Subject: ALS Application from Conexión El Salvador

ALS Application from Conexión El Salvador

Dear all,

This is to inform you that we received an ALS application from the Asociación CONEXIÓN al Desarrollo de El Salvador. It is based in the city of San Salvador and would be a member of LACRALO if accepted.

Please find the Spanish version of the application form attached. The English translation will be sent to you shortly.

The regional liaison for Latin America has been informed about this application and will provide us with due diligence for this application in due course.

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström

ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org

website: www.atlarge.icann.org