[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Curso_virtual_sobre_Gobernanza_de = =?iso-8859-1?q?_Internet_de_la_Fundaci=F3n_DIPLO =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Jan 20 18:39:44 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?Curso_virtual_sobre_Gobernanza_de = =?iso-8859-1?q?_Internet_de_la_Fundaci=F3n_DIPLO =
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

dear LACRALO companions:
The inscriptions for Request of Scholarships for the course are open
Capacity Development on line Internet Governance.
The course will be in English, therefore they must know how to understand, to read and
to write in English, but the groups of discussions (if there issufficient
participants) will be in Portuguese Spanish and.
It is a very complete course and he lasts 8 months. He is divided in 3stages of
as 2 they are totally on line and during them a lowest charge is required
of 8 h per week.
this it is the Link to know on the program and details:
http://www.diplomacy.edu/registration/Register.aspx?IDprogramme=c7cddeê-51f
5-48b7-a993-31034dáb6f9

Any comuníquense doubt with Ginger Paque since it is an authority in
the subject.
Greetings to all and I hope that we are in the virtual classes.
Greetings,
Sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
LACRALO-ALAC Liaison
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/fd15c1daa7.html