[lac-discuss-en] thanks!

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Jan 18 11:38:53 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: thanks!
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

In name of the organization which I represent in LACRALO, I want to thank for the efforts of
Staff, as thus also the one of the decisores of policies of ICANN to consider
order that was pronounced in the list on the part of the companions of Portuguese speech.
Warm Greetings
Sergio saline I carry
Argentina Internaut
Argentina association de Usuarios de Internet