[lac-discuss-en] ENC: DOODLE/Community Call: AT-Large DirectorSelection Process- TELECONFERENCING COM INTERPRETATION Command post ESPANOL?

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 06:31:52 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: ENC: DOODLE/Community Call: AT-Large DirectorSelection Process- TELECONFERENCING COM INTERPRETATION Command post ESPANOL?
From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

Dear friends which says Sylvia it is very important to take care of it.
Indeed today reunion is one and the information that I have is that itis
soilamente in Ingles.
Constantly we spoke of the active participation and a form to do it is
to be present and to include/understand with exactitude the reach of the proposals and of
the ideas that struggle.
I invite them like Sylvia to participate.

Warm greeting

Antonio Medina Gomez
President
Colombian association of Users of Internet. ACUI
presidencia at acui.org.co
amedinagomez at gmail.com
http://www.acui.org.co

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/71ecc4ad64.html