[lac-discuss-en] FW: thanks!

carlos aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 07:31:12 CST 2010

Dear all.: I understand all the positions, and each one of you have a part of reason. I believe very important to have an portuguese translation (something for wich we have fought always), we want to have documents in every languaje, but I understand also the position of ICANN, I hope that this will be solved soon.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
abogado - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba - Argentina -

*54-351-424-2123 / 423-5423

www.derechoytecnologia.com.ar

http://ar.ageiadensi.org