[lac-discuss-en] thanks!

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Jan 13 17:22:16 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: thanks!
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Before nothing I want to express my gratefulness to all the companions who expressed by the death of my father, in name of my family and the mine own one, thank you very much, he has been very reconfortante to see the expression and support of all at the moment difficult you that they have been called on to me to live.

It wanted to express my adhesion to all the expressed one by Sylvia and the four organizations of the Federal Republic of Brazil, it is necessary that without delay a pamphlet in Portuguese becomes, we we can make the translation (putting record that this in the future must provide it ICANN) and that is given form in that language in addition to Ingles, Frances and Español, since I do not believe that it servesto us to have the pamphlet in Arab, Chinese and Russian.

It is important that we have material at least in the used languages but in the region, so that this will make possible to us the future ingreater interaction between LACRALO/ICANN with the End user of Internet.

Warm Greetings

Sergio Saline I carry/Argentina Internaut

.