[lac-discuss-en] Panfleto LACRALO

matthias.langenegger at icann.org matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Wed Jan 13 02:55:18 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Panfleto LACRALO
From: matthias.langenegger at icann.org

Dear Sylvia,

We have requested an English version of pamphlet LACRALO so that the text can
to be adopted during the next teleconferencing of the LACRALO.

At the moment, we did not try to produce versions in Arab, Chinese, Russian and
French. However, pamphlet AT-Large will be available in the six
languages of the UN.

Sincerely,
--
Matthias Langenegger
Manager, Regional AT-Large Affairs

Email: matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Main Tel: +41 (79) 644 65 35
Fax: +41 (22) 594 85 44
Skype YOU GO: to matthiaslangenegger

On 12/01/2010 22:17, "sylvia at internautabrasil.org"
<sylvia at internautabrasil.org> wrote:
> Dear LACRALO companions: > We are in time to speak of money... of budgets... > Hace hours took place the teleconferencing on "Aid to trips"of > this fiscal year that finishes in June 2010 - AT-Large Community Call on > Travel Support > and Friday that comes 15-01-2010 will take place the teleconferencing on " > strategic Plan 2010-2013 "to 16 UTC. >   > Is at the moment that we must be very kind and to participate and to do > to know our plans and activities for the future, since if not us > we declared now and later we want to organize some activity or event no > we will be able to do it. > For that reason I invite them to that they participate, but as the teleconferencing is in > ingles, does not doubt to send their projects, ideas and doubts to me so that it can > to show them. >   > Speaking on this in the organization that I am part (Brazil Internaut) and > as a result of an investigation that one of our companions made, Patricia > Salles, is that I decided to share w!
 ith all the community ofthe region, ours > preoccupation referring to pamphlets (among other things). > In this case in individual I want to call the attention to them on the wonderful one > pamphlet that made Sergio and Fatima; and on the languages to which > will be translated and published. We understand that pamphlets of the 5 regions > single will be translated to the 6 official languages of theUN. > Within LACRALO, single 4 ALSs is of Brazil, but those 4 organizations > represents more of 34% of the users and USUARY FUTURES of the region. > Reason why we create imperative that the pamphlet also is translatedto > Portuguese! > Inclusively we of Brazil Internaut commit ourselves to do > translation, but we needed to know if he will have estimatedto print > pamphlets in this language. > Many of you you know that the main activity of Brazil Internaut is > to make Inclusion Digital, and in our events we observed that we are > losing wonderful opportunities to make know ICA!
 NN, which is ICANN > and so that it serves. Other organization!
 s of Bra
zil also are feeling that > lack also!  >   > Summarizing: We want to officially ask for to the Staff of Icann pamphlets > printed in Portuguese to spread ICANN to more of 34% of LACRALO. >   > Aguardo the commentaries of the community! > immediately > Sylvia >   > _________________________________________________________ > Sylvia Herlein Leite > LACRALO-ALAC Liaison > Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization > sylvia at internautabrasil.org >   >

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/628d2c01c6.html