[lac-discuss-en] Panfleto LACRALO

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Jan 12 15:15:46 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Panfleto LACRALO
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear LACRALO companions:
We are in time to speak of money... of budgets...
Hours ago the teleconferencing took place on "Aid to trips" of
this fiscal year that finishes in June 2010 - AT-Large Community Call on
Travel Support
and Friday that comes 15-01-2010 will take place the teleconferencing on "
Strategic plan 2010-2013 "to 16 UTC.

They are at the moment that we must be very kind and to participate and to do
to know our plans and activities for the future, since if not us
we declared now and later we want to organize some activity orevent no
we will be able to do it.
For that reason I invite them to that they participate, but as the teleconferencing is in
ingles, does not doubt to send their projects, ideas and doubts to me so that it can
to show them.

Speaking on this in the organization that I am part (Brazil Internaut)and
as a result of an investigation that one of our companions made, Patricia
Salles, is that I decided to share with all the community of the region, ours
preoccupation referring to pamphlets (among other things).
In this case in individual I want to call the attention to them on thewonderful one
pamphlet that made Sergio and Fatima; and on the languages to which
it will be translated and published. We understand that pamphlets of the 5 regions
single they will be translated to the 6 official languages of the UN.
Within LACRALO, single 4 ALSs is of Brazil, but those 4 organizations
they represent more of 34% of the users and USUARY FUTURES of the region.
Reason why we create imperative that the pamphlet also is translated to
Portuguese!
Inclusively we of Brazil Internaut commit ourselves to do
translation, but we needed to know if he will have estimated to print
pamphlets in this language.
Many of you you know that the main activity of Brazil Internaut is
to make Inclusion Digital, and in our events we observed that we are
losing wonderful opportunities to make know ICANN, which is ICANN
and so that it serves. Other organizations of Brazil also are feeling that
lack also!

Summarizing: We want to officially ask for to the Staff of Icann pamphlets
forms in Portuguese to spread ICANN to more of 34% of LACRALO.

I wait the commentaries of the community!
Immediately
Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein Leite
LACRALO-ALAC Liaison
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/f7f6b296b4.html