[lac-discuss-en] Director White Paper - Request For Comments

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:32:13 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Director White Paper - Request For Comments
From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

Dear Christian:

Ace to chair of participation and engagement in ICANN WG, I want to say that we will have very present your words when we will have to next meeting in Nairobi.

You plows true, is under complicated and difficult for AT large community understand the million acronyms in this to matter, and this make impossible to read any document and obviously, to participate to after with some useful comments.

thank's for your contribution
Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
lawyer - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba - Argentina -

* 54-351-424-2123/423-5423

to www.derechoytecnologia.com.ar

http://ar.ageiadensi.org
> From: cdel at firsthand.net > Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:53:26 +0000 > To: AT-LARGE at ATLARGE-LISTS.ICANN.ORG > CC: marco.lorenzoni at icann.org; lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org; euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org; alac-excom at atlarge-lists.icann.org; afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org; ; alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org; APAC-DISCUSS at ATLARGE-LISTS.ICANN.ORG; na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Re: [ AT-Large ] Director White Paper - Request ForComments >  > To lot of work there are gone into this document but I couldnot get through even the executive summary which is impenetrable due to an exceptionally deep sprinkling of acronyms. It is obvious that there is to hardening of the veins of who is involved AT ICANN and where these terms plows presumably obvious.  >  > Some plows clearly new even to the authors ace they do get explained in the text. But the bulk plows left to the Glossary (which is excellent). But to Glo!
 ssary is to poor excuses for an to over exuberance of new building of stuffing in ICANN to over recent years whose purposes is not to clear nor unambiguous.  >  > One important role AT LARGE should have is to keep policies to over Accessible unique Internet resources to users. This means pruning the profusion of committees, structures, boards and complexityof interactions and politics between them across ICANN by demanding that only entities that have to clear unambiguous and practical role following the Internet model plows continued and all such activities have to limited lifespan.  >  > I a.m. very worried by the way users plows increasingly isolated by the growing to over complexity in structure, language and difficulty to judge relevance and usefulness. How plows users who havedeep stake in the ultimate outcomes AT ICANN to get meaningfully involved when they dog spend only to small amount of Time and resourceon keeping ' au fait'?  >  > AT Large must focus on keeping !
 ICANN down to size and dog start doing this on itself.  >  >  !
 > Christ
ian  >  > On 12 Jan 2010, AT 02:53, AT Large Staff wrote: >  > > * the version française est ci-dessous  > >  > > * the Spanish version is down > >  > >  > >  > > Dear All,  > >  > >  > >  > > AT its 22 December 2009 teleconference, the ALAC charged to small group with > > the task of creating an initial white to paper on the proposed process for the > > selection of an ICANN AT-Large Board for Member to be distributed > > wide-spread comment early in January 2010.  > >  > >  > >  > > Please find attached to Copy of the Director White Paper in IN for and FR > > review. The available Spanish document will be in the nextfew days.  > >  > >  > >  > > The Director White Paper is also available for comment on wiki pages. The > > ' vestibule pagé is available AT:  > >  > > to https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?director_white_paper.  > >  > >  > >  > > All members of the AT-Large commu!
 nity plows encouraged to comment on the > > Director White prior Paper to the next Community Call on the AT-Large > > Selection Process to be scheduled between 27-29 January 2010 (to Doodle will > > be sent shortly). > >  > >  > >  > > Comments will be accepted in any of the six languages. Please make your > > comments directly on the wiki page using the "comment" button. > >  > >  > >  > > It is additionally requested that AT-Large community members forward this > > message to to other relevant lists to distribute the call for comments on the > > Director White Paper ace widely possible ace.  > >  > >  > >  > > Regards, > >  > >  > >  > > ** > >  > > Cher tous,  > >  > >  > >  > > À sa téléconférence du 22 décembre 2009, l'ALAC to chargé petit groupe of > > tâche of créer to premier livre blanc South him procédéI proput pour him > > choix d'un membre du conseil AT-Large d'IC!
 ANN à to distribuer pour him > > commentaire répandu tôt!
  in janv
ier 2010.  > >  > >  > >  > > Veuillez to trouver ci-joint unites copies du directeur livre blanc in in ET franc > > pour revue. Him document espagnol sera available in prochains jours.  > >  > >  > >  > > Him directeur livre blanc est également available pour him commentaire aux > > pages of wiki. Him page portique of ` est available à: > > to https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?director_white_paper.  > >  > >  > >  > > Tous them membres of communauté AT-Large sont encouragés à to présenter leurs > > observations South him directeur livre blanc avant him prochain faire appel of > > the Communauté au processus of sélection AT-Large à to programmer between them > > 27-29 to janvier 2010 (a sera Doodle envoyé sous peu).  > >  > >  > >  > > DES commentaires seront acceptés dans DES six langues l'unes DES of l'ONU. > > Veuillez to formuler vos commentaires South directement page of wiki utilisan!
 t > > him "; comment "; bouton.  > >  > >  > >  > > On lui demands in extra that membre of Communauté AT-Large font suivre à EC > > message d'autres you list appropriées pour to distribuerl'appel pour DES > > commentaires South possible him directeur livre blanc aussi largement comme.  > >  > >  > >  > > Cordialment, > >  > >  > >  > > ** > >  > >  > >  > > Considered all,  > >  > >  > >  > > In its teleconferencing of the 22 of December of 2009, the ALAC ordered to > > small group of the task of creating initial White Libro in the process > > proposed for the selection of a member of Council AT-Large of ICANN that > > will be distributed early for the extensive commentary inJanuary of 2010.  > >  > >  > >  > > Encuentre please tied a copy of the director White Book in IN and > > frank for the overhaul. The Spanish document will be available in > > next days.  > >  > >  !
 > >  > > the director White Book is also available for t!
 he comme
ntary in > > pages of wiki. Page carries of ` is available in: > > to https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?director_white_paper.  > >  > >  > >  > > Animan to all the members of community AT-Large to comment with respect to > > director White Book before the following call of the community in > > process of selection AT-Large that will be programmed between the 27-29 of January of > > 2010 (a Doodle will be sent soon).  > >  > >  > >  > > the commentaries will be accepted in six languages of those of the O.N.U. > > Haga please its commentaries directly in the page of wiki using > > "comment" button.  > >  > >  > >  > > is requested in addition that the members of Community AT-Large transmit to this > > message other excellent lists to distribute the call for > > commentaries on the director White Book as extensively asis > > possible.  > >  > >  > >  > > Respect, > >  > >  > >  > > !
 Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon, > &gt; Kristina Nordström > &gt; ICANN AT-Large Staff > &gt;  > &gt; email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org > &gt; website: www.atlarge.icann.org > &gt;  > &gt;  > &gt;  > &gt; <ABS White Paper_FINAL_11012011_EN.pdf><Call for community Comment on ABS White Paper_FR_final.pdf>_______________________________________________ > &gt; AT-Large mailing list > &gt; AT-Large at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/at-large_atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt;  > &gt; AT-Large Official Site: http://atlarge.icann.org >  >  > _______________________________________________ > AT-Large mailing list > AT-Large at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/at-large_atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > AT-Large Official Site: http://atlarge.icann.org

Querés to chatear in all sides with your celu? Registrate toSMS Messenger!
http://www.somosmessengersiempre.com/?ocid=TWLH

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e0d567cc39.html