[lac-discuss-en] Pamphlet

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:59:18 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Pamphlet
From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

Dear Sergio: I do not arrive ningun attached file. Congratulations by
effort of all. And the greater one of the exitos for this 2010.
Greetings

Jose Maple. -
Ageia Densi. Arg.

The 4 of January of 2010 22:45, Presidency Internaut <
to presidencia at internauta.org.ar &gt; wrote:
> Considered them shipment the pamphlet finished with all the contributions that did > the companions who sent different suggestions during the open period > to make these contributions. > > > > During the previous days work in equipment in different meetings with > Fátima, and the design work of and layout were added to thecompanions of > Internaut: Silvia, Guillermo, Jonatan and Ada - That were incharge of > design project and underwent all and each one of our orders -. > > > > Is necessary to comment to them that the project, was framedin the idea to have > a tool that it integrates from cultural to Latin America andthe Caribbean, > is by that reason that got up simbologías and iconographiesof > different cultures from the original towns of our regions. > > > > has destined in the pamphlet a space so that we pruned to put data of > our organizations (seal, printing in grafica, stickers or byhand > raised). > > > > the phrases were placed thus of which they sent to put the!
 m, > we thank for the effort and the dedication by this gesture of good will of > those that sent them. > > > > change one of the photographies by other than we found and that in truth > was better, the same volume in opportunity of finished the meeting of > LACRALO in Mexico. > > > > Without but and hoping that the pamphlet is of their affability them shipment in name of > Fátima and mio a happy year. > > > > Sergio Saline I carry > > President > > Internaut > > Argentina Association de Usuarios de Internet > > to http://www.internauta.org.ar > > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://www.lacralo.org >

--
Ab. Maple, Jose Francisco
+ 54 9 351 6788920

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0dfa9f48db.html