[lac-discuss-en] Pamphlet

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 05:56:13 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Pamphlet
From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

Them control my contribution for the Pamphlet:

In the cover, in the part * "like unirte to us", * it seems to me thatthe one that
want to put itself there in contact with anyone of those put data will have
to know ingles. I believe that the Idea is that he is not asi, Lacralo and in special
Many members of ALAC, as Carlos Aguirre comes long ago fightingby
the subject of the language. It would be good that after * "forbut
información"*este the telephone and the direction of a speech person
Hispanic and of one in
Portuguese (like thus also a pamphlet in this language). "Theylove of which this
Link, this would give the possibility to the people of taking direct contact and
not to be with a difficulty from the beginning.

In the Inner part of the pamphlet I adhere to the previous contributions and I believe that
the brief description of the task of Icann this twice, in * "that
we are "and" about Icann ". * It could simply be reverenciar, to win
place for other things. Serious advisable that in some place says that
it discusses in several languages.

Greetings, Happy Year For All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maple, Jose F
Ageia Densi Argentina.

The 20 of December of 2009 22:00, Presidency Internaut <
to presidencia at internauta.org.ar &gt; wrote:
> Considered them shipment by this means the pamphlet in which we haveworked with > Fátima. > > same the this subject to corrections, we put it to consideration for his > evaluation and suggestions. > > Single lacks the phrases that had to send to us and that soon we will select > with Fátima to put in the same one, until now the only one that has sent them > was Sylvia. > > Tomamos the necessary collections so that each one from the organizations > can put its isologo, or form of contact in the pamphlet, forthat > model we put a space in target to place those data, or > sending it to print to the press by each one of the ALS, putting to him > raised it single seal or writing by hand. > > Some of the ilustrativas photographies can change, in fact two of > they were removed from the good serious WEB and that if somehad > photographies of good quality of the members of the LACRALO of the meetings of > San Pablo, San Juan of Puerto Rico or Mexico please háganmelas to arrive f!
 or > to choose them and to put them in, since those that I placedin the pamphlet they are not of > good quality and can be in danger the good printing of this.Also > needs some good photography the Public Meetings of ICANN... if > some could send photographies of very good affability we would receive them. > > we have pautado with Fátima to receive suggestions until day 28 of December > of 2009 to have time in the remaining days to close this work and > to send it to that corresponds for its printing. > > Sepan to excuse if there are desprolijidades and errors of tipeo, but although already > this in his completes stage is necessary to correct some aesthetic questions and of > style. > > > > Sergio Saline I carry > > President > > Internaut > > Argentina Association de Usuarios de Internet > > to http://www.internauta.org.ar > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://atlarg!
 e-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-list!
 s.icann.
org > > http://www.lacralo.org >

--
Ab. Maple, Jose Francisco