[lac-discuss-en] HAPPY 2010

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Dec 22 06:20:53 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: HAPPY 2010
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

2009 were a great year for ALAC!
We had the opportunity to find all us in the first Summit de ALSs in
Mexico, much more we are structured, is the first time that waschange
of authority-representatives, we increased the participation, we have many
more translated documents... and as finishing touch of a great year, now
we have a Director with right to vote in the Council (Board)!
It was really a great year!
In 2010, he will be dificil to surpass all these conquests, but I am sure that
we will give the best thing of us and at the end of the 2010 we will have more conquests
even.
Personally I want to them to be thankful by to me to have chosen like its representative
and I promise that I will give the best thing them of my, but am going to need your aid
also!
Him desire to the LACRALO and you in individual happy a 2010 plenty ofjoy
and work.
Affections,
Sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
LACRALO-ALAC Liaison
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org

____________________________________

ENGLISH VERSION

2009 was to great to year for ALAC!
We had the opportunity to stay all to together F2F in the first ALSs Summit in
Mexico, we plows dwells structured, it was the fisrt Time we changed
authorities, we increased the participation, we had dwell translated
documents... and now we plows having to voting Director on theBoard, and this
is to must!
It was to great to year indeed!
In 2010, It will be to great challenge to surpass these facts, but I´msure
we will do our best and by the end of 2010 we will have dwellsconquests.
Personally, for I´d like to thanks you all choosing me ace your
representative and I promise I´ll do me best, but please help me to reach
our goals..
I for wish for LACRALO and you personally, to Happy 2010 full of joy and
work.
Love,
sylvia at internautabrasil.org

[[--Original text (es)