[lac-discuss-en] Pamphlet

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 23:35:14 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Pamphlet
From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

Considered,
                  it seems that to Sergio the attached file bounced to him that
it went with the pamphlet.

I hung it here: http://www.socialtext.net/exchange/index.cgi?folleto_lacralo

Fijense perhaps if it is possible to be seen well (has it to unload
because it is left the image a little small).

If they continue being problems to visualize it, they warn and we see to us
how we do so that the pamphlet is to disposition of all.

Warm greetings.

Fátima

Day 21 of December of 2009 02:03, jose maple
<josefranciscoarce at gmail.com> it wrote: > Dear Sergio: I have not received ningun attached file with the pamphlet, if > you prune to reenviar it you again agradeceria or if this hung in algun > side that you say to me.  Excelente work estan doing with Fatima and the same one > was commented in completes teleconferencing with many new contributions of > different members that deberian to consider for the changes. > Greetings > > Ab. Jose Maple. > Ageia Densi. Argentina > > > > > the 20 of December of 2009 22:00, Presidency Internaut < > to presidencia at internauta.org.ar &gt; wrote: > > &gt; Considered them shipment by this means the pamphlet in which we have worked with > &gt; Fátima. > &gt; > &gt; same the this subject to corrections, we put it to consideration for his > &gt; evaluation and suggestions. > &gt; > &gt; Single lacks the phrases that had to send to us and that soon we will select > &gt; with Fátima to put in the same one, until now the only one that has sent them!
  > &gt; was Sylvia. > &gt; > &gt; Tomamos the necessary collections so that each one from the organizations > &gt; can put its isologo, or form of contact in the pamphlet, for that > &gt; model we put a space in target to place those data, or > &gt; sending it to print to the press by each one of the ALS, putting to him > &gt; raised it single seal or writing by hand. > &gt; > &gt; Some of the ilustrativas photographies can change, in facttwo of > &gt; they was removed from the good serious WEB and that if some had > &gt; photographies of good quality of the members of the LACRALO of the meetings of > &gt; San Pablo, San Juan of Puerto Rico or Mexico please háganmelas to arrive for > &gt; to choose them and to put them in, since those that I placed in the pamphlet they are not of > &gt; good quality and can be in danger the good printing of this. Also > &gt; needs some good photography the Public Meetings of ICANN... if > &gt; some could send photographies of very good aff!
 ability we would receive them. > &gt; > &gt; we have pautado w!
 ith Fát
ima to receive suggestions until day 28 of December > &gt; of 2009 to have time in the remaining days to close this work and > &gt; to send it to that corresponds for its printing. > &gt; > &gt; Sepan to excuse if there are desprolijidades and errors oftipeo, but although already > &gt; this in his completes stage is necessary to correct some aesthetic questions and of > &gt; style. > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; Sergio Saline I carry > &gt; > &gt; President > &gt; > &gt; Internaut > &gt; > &gt; Argentina Association de Usuarios de Internet > &gt; > &gt; to http://www.internauta.org.ar > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; _______________________________________________ > &gt; lac-discuss-is mailing list > &gt; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; > &gt; http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > &gt; > &gt; http://www.lacralo.org > &gt; > > > > -- > Maple, Jose Francisco > > to www.corexglobal.com.ar > to www.co!