[lac-discuss-en] [Fwd: [GTLD-WG] REMINDER / Discussion on the New gTLD Draft ApplicantGuidebook v3: 10 December 2009, 1800 UTC]

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Wed Dec 9 08:06:56 CST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [GTLD-WG] REMINDER / Discussion on the New gTLD Draft
ApplicantGuidebook v3: 10 December 2009, 1800 UTC
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:45:17 +0000
From: At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
To: gtld-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org <gtld-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>,
alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org<alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org>

Dear All,

This is to remind you of the  At-Large discussion on the New gTLD Draft
Applicant Guidebook v3 conference call scheduled on Thursday,  10 December
2009 at 1800 UTC.

To see the time in your area:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

Please find a draft agenda, participation instructions and background
information under:

https://st.icann.org/working-groups/index.cgi?10_december_2009_gtld_wg

Please note we will be using an Adobe Connect room for this conference call
­ this will be added to the above wiki page shortly.

Thank you and we look forward to having many of you join the call tomorrow.

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White
ICANN At-Large Staff
email: staff at atlarge.icann.org