[lac-discuss-en] Summary of the Teleconferencing

carlos aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 03:34:09 CST 2009

Good Job Andres. I want to add, Is necessary more participation, real participation not only the easy criticism by mail and them nothing more!.
Is needed for who claim for to be hear, participate ! and say what he want to say in a teleconference or WG`s.

Also is needed that ALAC recognize that is necesary the simultaneous spanish translation in all topics, teleconfereces and documents in order ALL ALS`s or users can participate actively. Spanish is the third languaje in te net after english, and cannot stay out of this kind form of participation.

My two cents.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirreabogado - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba - Argentina -
*54-351-424-2123 / 423-5423
www.derechoytecnologia.com.ar
http://ar.ageiadensi.org