[lac-discuss-en] Board of LACRALO instruments

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:25:34 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Board of LACRALO instruments
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Thank you very much by its Cheryl words, indeed towards we willadvance there.
 It is possible to emphasize that a small work group of LACRALO in thisinitiative has been satisfied and to extend to them the corresponding congratulation.

I will be kind for the Follow up of this question,

Greetings,

Andrés
> Date: Sun, 6 DEC 2009 23:14:47 +0000 > From: langdonorr at gmail.com > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > CC: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Board of LACRALO instruments >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (in - > is)--]] >  >  > Subject: Re: Board of LACRALO instruments > Of: langdonorr at gmail.com >  > Revealing,  >   > Thanks as much for this! He is in my opinion excellent and very a practitioner  > tool!  >   > I must say that personally it would love seeing this duplicated for each THIN one...  > and to this end I have requested Heidi to assure to the thatall regional tape startings  > has a glance in this and proposes perhaps that you everything discuss the manufacture of him more  > used extensively like method that follows and that glides inthe following regional tape startings  > meeting/teleconference...  >   > Throughout those lines, wanted much for reps of LACRALO in ALAC a
perhaps &gt; raises to this ' like item of report/agenda ' in ourfollowing meeting and you and  > Andres could be able to also assemble... Or perhaps we can summon  > Teleconf ALAC-Regional of the tape startings for the this and similar intentions of the discussion...  > IN the fact that can be the best option... I will also persecute SO that...  >   > Revealing receiving fact of paper and LACRALO I applaud to him for this initiative...  >   > CLO  >   > 2009/12/4 Revealer Anand Teelucksingh <admin at ttcsweb.org>  > &gt; wanted all, &gt; &gt; like LACRALO secretariat, I have been working in a Web page so that we keep &gt; track from the activities and of the information of LACRALO on LACRALO. &gt; &gt; is the result here untilnow: &gt; http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=r82Z8wLg9K4sGy8OPjLdofw&gid=4 &gt;&gt; in the cover of the pagination, you will see several sections that you can click &gt; ignited: &gt; &gt; 1) Stats &gt; this is a generated summary ofthe other sections!
  &gt; &gt; 2) stos Accio'n-Items &gt;&copy;à are the items of acción in which the people in LACRALO està n working &gt; &gt; 3) ICANN-Policy-Issues &gt; Ã&copy;stas are the política editings según leído in elconsejo En-Grande of the Hour política &gt; Of the Development (&gt; http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=rJKtp8gl3W5-ZcY_xMpPg5w). &gt; &gt; 4) ALSes &gt; list of A of all theEn-Grandes structures (ALS) in LACRALO,classified by país &gt; along with the Web site of ALS, the representative ALS and the ALS &gt; email of the 5 representative &gt; &gt;) paÃ! > ­ses &gt; shows for each país in Latin&copy;rich Amà and the Caribbean, the número of &gt; ALSes in each territory (calculated directly of sección of ALSes) &gt; and if ccTLD of país està in ccNSO. This informaciónserà &gt; útil for the survey on próxima ALS-ccNSO andsección following &gt; &gt; 6) Country-ruptures &gt; using información of thesections of "ALSes" a!
 nd of "países", a grouped listing &gt; of países in seve!
 ral colu
mns is generated dinà micamente. We can so &gt; sees &gt; - países with ALSes &gt; - países without ALSes &gt; - países that ccTLD està in ccNSO &gt; - países that ccTLD not està in ccNSO &gt; &gt; and combinations such as países without ALSes and that ccTLD not està inside &gt; ccNSO. &gt; &gt;  >  &gt; ideas, commentaries or suggestions to improve this paginación? &gt; &gt; --- &gt; Revealing Anand Teelucksingh &gt; society of the computer of Trinidad and Trinidad and Tobago, http://ttcsweb.org/ &gt; Secretaría of LACRALO &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; _______________________________________________ &gt; list that envía lacquer-discuss-lac-discuss-in &gt; lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org &gt; &gt; http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-en_atlarge-lists.icann.org&gt;  >   >   >   > --   > Cheryl Langdon-Orr  > (CLO)  > _______________________________________________  >  >  >  >  > [ [!
  - - Original text (in) > http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/150f8931d3.html > --]] >  >  >

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/8037ed4e25.html