[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO dashboard

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:15:35 CST 2009

Dev,

Thank you so much for this!  It is in my view an excellent and very handy
tool!!

I must say  personally I'd love to see this duplicated for every RALO...
 and to that end I've asked Heidi to ensure that all the Regional leaders
have a look at this and propose that you all perhaps discuss making it more
widely used as a tracking and planning method at the next Regional Leaders
meeting/teleconference...

Along those lines, I'd very much like for the LACRALO reps on the ALAC to
raise this 'as a report/agenda item' at our next meeting and perhaps you and
Andres might be able to join as well...  Or perhaps we can convene an
ALAC-Regional Leaders teleconf for this and similar discussion purposes...
IN fact that may be the best option... SO I'll pursue that as well...

Well done Dev and LACRALO  I applaud you for this initiative...

CLO

2009/12/4 Dev Anand Teelucksingh <admin at ttcsweb.org>

> Dear all,
>
> As LACRALO Secretariat, I have been working on a webpage for us to keep
> track of LACRALO activities and information about LACRALO.
>
> Here is the result so far :
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=r82Z8wLg9K4sGy8OPjLdofw&gid=4
>
> At the top of the page, you will see several sections you can click
> on :
>
> 1) Stats
> This is a summary generated from the other sections
>
> 2) Action-Items
> These are action items that persons in LACRALO are working on.
>
> 3) ICANN-Policy-Issues
> These are the policy issues as read from the At-Large Policy Advice
> Development Schedule (
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=rJKtp8gl3W5-ZcY_xMpPg5w).
>
> 4) ALSes
> A list of all the At-Large Structures (ALS) in LACRALO, sorted by country
> along with the ALS website, the ALS representative and the ALS
> representative email.
>
> 5) Countries
> Shows for each country in Latin America and the Caribbean, the number of
> ALSes in each territory (directly calculated from the ALSes section)
> and whether the country's ccTLD is in the ccNSO. This information will be
> useful for the upcoming ALS-ccNSO survey and for the next section
>
> 6) Country-breakdowns
> Using the information from the "ALSes" and "Countries" sections, a listing
> of countries grouped in several columns are dynamically generated. So we can
> see
> - countries with ALSes
> - countries with NO ALSes
> - countries whose ccTLD are in the ccNSO
> - countries whose ccTLD are NOT in ccNSO
>
> and combinations such as countries with NO ALSes and whose ccTLD are not in
> the ccNSO.
>

> Any ideas, comments or suggestions to improve this page?
>
> ---
> Dev Anand Teelucksingh
> Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society, http://ttcsweb.org/
> LACRALO Secretariat