=?iso-8859-1?q?RES=Á_INVITACION_para_TELECONFER = =?iso-8859-1?q?ENCIA_respecto_del_proceso_de_elecci=F3n_At-Large_Director= =?iso-8859-1?q?_-07_de_diciembre_a_las_0800_UTC =

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Sun Dec 6 07:41:42 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?RES=Á_INVITACION_para_TELECONFER = =?iso-8859-1?q?ENCIA_respecto_del_proceso_de_elecci=F3n_At-Large_Director= =?iso-8859-1?q?_-07_de_diciembre_a_las_0800_UTC =
From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

Wanted Alberto and Jose,
According to I understand this Teleconferencing is for all the thin ones. Subject is not um
internal of the LACRALO, but that is for all the thin ones. Between all we have
that to decide which is the best method to choose to the futuredirector whom
it will represent the ALAC and that will be part of the Board. This director will act and
he will represent all the thin ones and he will leave anyone ofthem or until he is not
necessary that it is part of uma of the thin ones if is that between all we decided
that the best person to represent to us is not part of a thin one in that
moment. The possibilities are many... And this teleconferencing is stops
to give more form him to which one comes discussing since we knew on this
new position approved by the Board, the 27 of August 2009.
We must decide on metodolgia, quíenes votarian, etc, etc.
Fíjense that members of other thin ones already were made similar questions and
they placed its positions command post wiki,
http://www.atlarge.icann.org/wg/engagement-en.htm (although they are command post ingles).

Aqui estan the opinions on the selection process and voting that did
NARALO and placed it to consideration of all,
http://www.atlarge.icann.org/wg/engagement-en.htm

Here wiki is outro ocn more doubts, and the staff committed itself to look for
answers or to direct the doubt to that corresponds. Remember that to weighing
to be command post ingles, you can write Spanish command post;
https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?questions_about_legal_or_other_issu
he is

And here they are the requirements necessary to postulate itself like candidate, according to
the ICANN laws,
https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?draft_candidate_requirements

Any thing, does not doubt command post to ask to me! I will participate in
teleconferencing tomorrow morning...
Greetings,
Sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
LACRALO-ALAC Liaison
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org