[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?INVITACION_para_TELECONFERENCIA_r = =?iso-8859-1?q?especto_del_proceso_de_elecci=F3n_At-Large_Director = =?iso-8859-1?q?_-07_de_diciembre_a_las_0800_UTC =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Dec 4 11:31:09 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?INVITACION_para_TELECONFERENCIA_r = =?iso-8859-1?q?especto_del_proceso_de_elecci=F3n_At-Large_Director = =?iso-8859-1?q?_-07_de_diciembre_a_las_0800_UTC =
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Considered members of LACRALO,
Monday that comes (7 of December to the 8UTC), will take place uma
teleconferencing to discuss the rough draft on like deberia being the process
of selection of the new position that has been created: the oneof um director chosen by
the ALAC that will be part of the Board and therefore will haveright to vote.
As they will be able to imagine east Director will be uma very important person for
ALAC and for the end users of Internet, of there the importanceof
to choose the person certain to hold this position.
Before the meeting of Seul and in the same one already east subject treated and the reason
of this teleconferencing of Monday it is for combining opinions since command post May of
2010 that new director will be due to choose.
The teleconferencing will be command post ingles, but they are all guests to send
questions and ideas to the list or its representatives so thatthis way
also they can participate. If they want they can participate directly
using this Link,
https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?7_december_2009_community_cal
(THEY CAN WRITE SPANISH COMMAND POST THAT THE STAFF WILL BE INCHARGE TO TRANSLATE IT)

For but data they enter aqui (command post inlges)
http://www.atlarge.icann.org/wg/engagement-en.htm
Details of the teleconferencing:
https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?7_december_2009_community_call_at_l
arge_director_appointment_process

Greetings to all and do not doubt command post to write to me if they have some question!
Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein Leite
LACRALO-ALAC Liaison
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sent > ICANN AT-Large Staff command post: quarta-feira, 2 of dezembro of 2009  > 08:40 > For: alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Cc: Jean-Jacques Subrenat; Mike Silber; jonne.soininen at nsn.com; George  > Sadowsky; Tricia Drakes; Raimundo Beca > Assunto: [ ALAC-Announce ] INVITATION: Community Call on AT-Large  > Director Appointment Process 07 December 0800 UTC >  > Dear All, >  > You plows invited to to teleconference on the AT-Large Director  > Appointment Process on Monday, 7 December 2009 AT 0800 UTC. Please  > find the agenda, participation instructions and background information  > on the AT-Large Director appointment process to under: >  > https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?7_december_2009_community_cal > l_at_l > arge_director_appointment_process >  > ALAC Chair Cheryl Langdon-Orr highlighted the importance of broad  > input from all five AT-Large regions to the AT-Large Director  > Appointment Process and would like to request regions to submit to their!
   > input to either >  >  > * via the regional representatives confirmed ace attending the meeting > * via the Comments section on the meeting page > * via an email to the AT-Large list (cc'ing Cheryl Langdon-Orr and
Staff > to make sure to their comments plows recorded >  > The members of the Board Structural Improvements Committee and Tricia  > Drakes plows also invited to join this discussion. >  > -- > Regards, >  > Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella  > Gruber-White ICANN AT-Large Staff >  > email: staff AT atlarge.icann.org >  >  >  >  >  >  >  > _______________________________________________ > ALAC-Announce mailing list > ALAC-Announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org >