[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Folleto_de_Difusi=F3n_de_LACRALO =

johnnylaureano at yahoo.com johnnylaureano at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 08:22:51 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Folleto_de_Difusi=F3n_de_LACRALO =
From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com

Excellent idea,

I will contribute with this project.

JL

--- On Mon, 11/23/09, Javier Red Chandía - President Internauta Chile <presidente at internautachile.cl> wrote:

From: Javier Red Chandía - President Internauta Chile <presidente at internautachile.cl>
Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Pamphlet of Diffusion of LACRALO
To: "' Fatima Cambroneró" <fatimacambronero at gmail.com>, "' LACRALO Español'" <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 5:46 P.m.

Considered

Very good initiative!

He would be equally interesting that indicated the countries members, of that
it forms when we have, in each one of our countries, that to spread to Icann
and Lacralo, each country aparezca  in pamphlets, at least if a person sees
the pamphlet does not have to ask who integrate Lacralo and she takes place
also an effect of which it is not had to incorporate to motivate itself it to do it.

Greetings

Javier Chandía
Chile Internaut

Original -----Mensaje