[lac-discuss-en] =?windows-1252?q?=A1Recepci=F3n_a_ICANN_En-Grand = =?windows-1252?q?e =

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 06:38:17 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?windows-1252?q?=A1Recepci=F3n_a_ICANN_En-Grand = =?windows-1252?q?e =
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Dear Integrantes de NEXTi:

As President of LACRALO shipment my more sincere congratulations by the approval of its request on the part of ALAC (with favorable adviceof LACRALO) and I give the welcome to the flaming ALS´s to the presentassembly.

Also, as much I eat Dev Anand (Secretariat) and the 3 representatives of the Region in ALAC (Carlton Samuels, Carlos Aguirre and Sylvia Leite) we were to its whole disposition for any subject that is necessary.
 One remembers to them that they must to good designate to su/s representante/s in this Assembly.

Warm Greetings,

Andrés Piazza
President of LACRALO
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:12:31 +0000 > From: staff at atlarge.icann.org > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Reception to ICANN En-Grande! > CC: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (in - > is)--]] >  >  > Subject: Reception to ICANN En-Grande! > Of: staff at atlarge.icann.org >  > the 18 of November of 2009  >   >: NEXTi - it gives Informação and Comumicação de Executivas de Tecnologia of them DAS of Organização  >   > OF: Consultative committee En-Grande of ICANN (ALAC)  >   > SUBJECT: En-Grande certification Of the Structure  >   >   > Wanted Vanda,  >   > the consultative committee En-Grande de ICANN's (ALAC) is satisfied to inform that NEXTi to him - it gives Informação and Comumicação de Executivas de Tecnologia of them DAS of Organização hasbeen certified like En-Grande structure (ALS). The ALAC greatly appreciates the interest of their group in the participation of individual users in ICANN and ahead watches to w!
 ork with you and theircolleagues.  >   > the intention of the ALS certification is to recognize that her organization solves the criteria necessary to imply to individual users of the Internet in the level of the premises or the editing in ICANN activities, and that her organization will use laparticipación informed into her individual members in esfuerzosde ICANN which they affect end users.  >   > the ALAC is impatient to promote a loop of productive operation between the its organization, the other ALS, and the ALAC (and ICANN in general), and its entrance of information in how we can do this queun success would be appreciated greatly.  >   > Quisie'ramos to offer some initial tools to help his maintains of the organization its members informed (on the significantnews of ICANN and the information on efforts of the political-development of ICANN) and contracted activities of the interest:  >   > - end of the contact for its organization: Please send an email to staff at atl!
 arge.icann.org that it identifies the names and the addresses !
 of the e
mail of or two individuals that are the end of the contact for información and of the correspondence with respectoa ICANN En-Grande. If this changes, it satisfies we know.  >   > - In the Lists That envían Great. There are many in the great lists of the email, for each región; you can signup them and tohandle your subscriptions in: http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo.Las ends of the contact that you identify serà n ticamente added automà to the list ofhis región hardly so that credited ALSes discusses regional editings and to the list that envía for the warnings of the personnel (only the personnel can fix messages to that list); to they invite to him that it assembles others as you wish.  >   > - información of ALS. Información on his organización serà shared with theEn-Grande community to allow to individuals interested in the activities of its group to make contact to him with enemy with, to yanimar cooperación with other groups i!
 nterested in ICANN activities in fica his región geogrÃ. The form finishes and to email please enel bottom of this note to staff at atlarge.icann.org.  >   > - Web site of ALAC. The Web site of ALAC (www.atlarge.icann.org) is unabuena source for the news of ICANN and información of interésa the individual users of the Internet.We animated to him to that proveade its members one conexión. The ALAC confía in volunteers to translate información to languages múltiples. The document translations in the Web site are recepción and they are due to send to staff at atlarge.icann.org.  >   > - Web site Regional En-Grandes. The Web pages regional of wiki también has been created to distribute información (thatincludes local enlenguajes) on activities, events and applications determined©interà s to populate in each one  > región. Éstos are maintained by the community and can makecontact with enemy with staff at atlarge.icann.org if you wish to !
 have anaccount of the user. They are:  >   > African Región!
 : http:/
/www.afralo.org/  >   > Región De Asia/Australia/Pacific: http://www.apralo.org/  >   > European Región: http://www.euralo.org/  >   > Latin Región De America/Caribbean: http://www.lacralo.org/  >   > North American Región: http://www.naralo.org/  >   > Miramos advanced to work with the members you and of his organización to advance the interests of the individual users of the Internet within ICANN. If you have cualesquierapreguntas, or please needs información additional,©Ãƒ ntrenos in contactocon in  > staff at atlarge.icann.org.  >   >   > Sincerely,  >   >   > The Consultative© Comità En-Grande  > www.atlarge.icann.org  > staff at atlarge.icann.org  >   >   >   > Name:  >   > Localización (city/country/region; what is excellent to itsquality of member):  >   > Misión:  >   > Advantages of the member:  >   > Contacts (name/s and email address/es -- title/s optional):  >   > Web site:  >   > Another one (informative additional you wanted includ!
 ing):  >   >   > --  > Respect,  >   > Ashton-Ciervo Of Mella, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger,Gisella Gruber-Blanco  > Personal En-Grande of ICANN  >   > email: personnel in atlarge.icann.org  >   >   >   >   >   > _______________________________________________  >  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0739Ã¥ce0e.html > --]] >  >  >

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/db70dc99f8.html