[lac-discuss-en] RES: VINULART announces that it resigns from LACRALO

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 17:05:35 CDT 2009

However I'm confidant that the RALO (whose business it is to engage with
their local ALSes) will have (or will be) looking into this and to explore
if anything can be done to ensure such resignations are analysed in the
future so that this can be fed into their regional strategic planning... As
Carlton outlines the matters of confidentiality though I might take the
moment to point out that not all things may be desired or able to
be dissected in public (on or off email lists)...
CLO

2009/10/3 Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm>

> I had a conversation with Scott...I gave him the information on exit
> process....and we spoke some on the reasons.  But I'm not sure I'm released
> from confidentiality to say to the list.
> Carlton
>
> On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 4:17 PM, Wendy Seltzer <wendy at seltzer.com> wrote:
>
> > Have the departing ALSs given any reason for their resignations?
> >
> > --Wendy
> >
> > sylvia at prontocl wrote:
> > > Dear Staff,
> > > We also need  to remove the Asociacion Costarricense de Derecho
> > Informatico,
> > > because,  before the Summit, Mr Christian Hess Araya, said they were
> out.
> > > Tks,
> > > Sylvia Herlein Leite

Cheryl Langdon-Orr