[lac-discuss-en] Closing report Overhaul ALAC - until the 30 of September

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Sep 17 21:13:56 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Closing report Overhaul ALAC - until the 30 of September
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Considered members of the LACRALO,
I have offered myself like volunteer to let arrive and know your opinion them
on the report Overhaul of the Advisory Committee of AT-Large.
This report is open to commentaries until the 30 of September.
I consider the participation of all the ALS of our region important
before this date, since once approved we will not be able to change nothing and
deciciones taken here, will affect without place to doubt, the relation of their ALS
towards ALAC and ICANN.
The historico of this process can be leido in Spanish in
http://www.icann.org/es/reviews/alac /,
The report that is open to consultation it can read in their totality
also in SPANISH in
http://www.icann.org/es/reviews/alac/final-report-alac-review-28jan09-es.pdf
, the document has 44 pages in where a complete radigrafía becomes of
ALAC and occur advice of how improving the operation of the same one.

A Wiki page exists where any member of the community can postar
its commentary.
In it is page and of form to summarize the things 3 questions become single
and they propose a system to us of qualification from 1 to 3, according to the importance,
being 1 the one of greater importance.
QUESTIONS:

* so important what is a given element of the review?

* Create you who some of the propose actions does not constitute one
correct answer to a given recommendation? If therefore it considers it, of what
acción(es) treats and why?

* There is some element of the Closing report that is not considered
in the Review of the Plan? Of having it, which is?

I invite them to that they write directly in pag Wiki,
https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?at_large_review_implementation_outl
ine_al_alac_st_0909_1_es

 or to that their commentaries envien to me so that between allwe pruned to give
to seem of the LACRALO!

THEY ARE 13 RECOMNEDACIONES, To WHICH WE MUST GIVE A QUALIFICATION THEM OF 1 A
3!

As a example, and in my personal opinion, the recoemdación N° 4 wouldhave
to have qualification: 1

"the education and participation must constitute an immediate priority stops
Structures AT-Large (ALSes); the fulfillment must be an objective a
long term."

although I believe that it does not have to be long term, but that we must begin
already, And YOU, WHAT YOU THINK?

The delay of your commentaries so far, I take leave.

Sylvia Herlein Leite

Brazil Internaut

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/798be98828.html